HOB-ANAHEIM

unbelievable...10th time i've seen them now and...wow....anaheim is INSANE...they obviously LOVE playing here and i think it was the best show i've ever seen them play. wow.

How was the M&G? Longer than LA I hope?

But yea, last years anaheim stop was pretty nuts too. I can't remember myself being annoyed at all and just having a lot of fun.

i completely missed the m&g...i got stuck with my work stuff until after 7...but the post show interview they were awesome enough to do with me and steph and kevin more than made up for it...they were so great to rearrange everything to do that with us...

and they even found steph and i sitting up in the balcony during whoa :) yeah...we took last night off from getting beat up :)

OOO your pretty pretty cookies!!! did you get like, a picture of them by any chance? haha i wanted to see how Taylor's jedi rat tail turned out in icing =]

okay so the cookie ppl gave him double rat tails so he ended up looking like slash...hahahaha. jeremy took a video of all of them with their cookies so i didn't feel the need to take any pictures.

unbelievable...10th time i've seen them now and...wow....anaheim is INSANE...they obviously LOVE playing here and i think it was the best show i've ever seen them play. wow.
yea it was the bestest show eva. ha i was there. woah i diddnt know u were

yea it was the bestest show eva. ha i was there. woah i diddnt know u were

Yeah, Steph and I were sitting up in the balcony...I got there late because my work stuff ran way over (I missed the M&G) and we decided to take it in from a bit farther away rather than get smashed into the barricade for the second night in a row :) My bruises from L.A. were still very fresh and painful...

Hayley finally found us during "Whoa", which was kind of amusing :)