Josh Spraying Hairspray onto Hayleys Hair :)

nemesis90

But still, what's the point if you're going to headbang like you're spencer from underoath? know what im sayin? :P

True. The point is probably to keep it messy, because as long as it's in there, her hair will be sticking out and up and stuff, but without it, it'd just fall back in to place.

can you imagine 5 seconds before this pic was taken.

Hayley: Hey Josh! Can you spray me hair???

Josh: Again??? Geez. Alright.

Ajax: Man my butt has been itchin all day.

Haha. He's totally trying to do the "nobody seems to be watching I'll scratch it really quick" butt scratch.

I highly doubt that it's hairspray. Think about it; winging around cardboard hair wouldn't necessarily be fun.

Its probably just a mister. Evian makes them, they're kinda cool. They had them at coachella and I'd assume they were at bamboozle too.

evian_lg_200.jpg

and you shouldnt open your mouth when you spray your hair.

Any secrets for avoiding smearing and rub-off?

Use an Evian mister when you're done applying makeup. Just a very fine mist, let it dry and set in, and that'll set the makeup to hold better throughout the night.

^taken from and article

so does that mean its like not water? ahh idk. if its something to hold in make up then why would he be spraying it in her hair? and its not like swinging around cardboard, i bet its just like to hold her fringe or w/e up. i doubt she sprays (if its hairspry) through out her hair...but idk