How exactly do the lyrics...

im probably completley wrong w/ this, but i went thru the record and heres what i got

all we know-everything falls bc jeremy left

pressure- maybe the pressure to do well w/o jeremy

emergency-emergency bc jeremy left

brighter-he really is a great guy even tho he left

here we go again-maybe he said stuff and didnt stay true to his words

never let this go-cant forgive him bc of him leaving

whoa-...cant think of anything for this one haha

conspiracy-maybe lots of things were going wrong, jeremy being one of them, and they felt like that there was like a curse or something against them

franklin- i kno its about Franklin, so it could be somewhat of jeremy, and not having what they had before

my heart-realization of jeremy leaving, and trying to move on but not being able to.

thats my attempt at interpreting the record haha

well, its about people letting them down, not nescesarily Jeremy, but maybe they decided it was going to be about goodbyes, breakups, etc, bc Jeremy left

i kinda agree with you.

maybe some songs are about jeremy, or maybe there are some parts in the songs that are about jeremy.

but I can definitely say that all we know is about jeremy..

yeah, i didnt mean all the tracks were about him, but there's definetly a feeling of loss that goes all the way through the album, even Whoa has a feeling that something is missing in their improvement

"I've hoped for change and it gets better everyday, i hoped for change, and still i feel the same, there's something wrong cause everybody knows that we can do this on our own"