Did Paramore Win? [AOL SESSIONS] (Q?)

go to the promo thread, and the thread about voting.

someone in there just fessed up to reporting all of you who cheated. it was a stupid reason too, but whatever.

i personally don't think Paramore not getting an AOL sesions is going to hurt their career

thanxx =]

okay, i'm slow. i just realised what's happened.

Hello, my name is Bill O'Riley and I am writing you guys to let you know, that Paramore was removed from the AOL Sessions Under Cover Poll, because it is evident that you guys were cheating. And due to the fact that this happened, Paramore will not be selected for any future polls and/or contest initiated by AOL. Also, as a punishment, you all must knwo that you are responsible for punishing a band you admire.

-Bill O'Riley

Whaaat?

Oh bugger, who cheated?

I voted my freaking arse off for that bloody poll!

& the fact that they wont be select for future polls is bs in my oppinion!

too bad for aolsessions I guess.

yeah but they should of made the rules more clearer, they allowed multiple voting, so this was always gonna happen, it just means that they're gonna miss out on having a acoustic session with the best band in the world.

yeah but did they really think it was ok to set programs to keep voting and voting and voting the same seconds apart, they would have found out anyway, so yeah, just no. it doesnt matter about multiple voting it was setting up PROGRAMS to keep voting. err people just have to live with the fact that they fuked up and messed it up for the people who were smart enough and use there brains to not cheat. so if you thought seting up programs to keep voting was ok then you go think so hahaha

hey im not mad that paramore isnt going to play the aol thing its just how some of them think that it was ok to get programs and cheat like that, and now there trying to sayy ohhh they should have made things more clear, thats BS you know and now there just trying to find an excuse.

honestly, I think, if paramore fans who did that it was because they wanted Paramore to win. It is an online poll, its not like voting for your next president. Plus, you could vote as much times as you wanted to. They wanted to vote a lot, so they set up those things. Plus,Papa Roach was cleearly cheating tooo, and ppl wanted Paramore to win!!

Meh, I reckon they just took Paramore off to give the other bands in the poll a chance. I mean it was being dominated by Papa Roach and Paramore. So both bands are taken off the list, and are possibly short-listed to do AOL sessions things, and then they see who else out of the other bands gets the most votes. Just my opinion though.

The thing about the whole situation is

1. That person who says they are from AOL is retarded and is most definitely fake.

2. Papa Roach was pulled from the polls first so they must have been cheating first.

3. Paramore is the best band on the planet.

4. Those programs that people set up shouldn't be punished. AOL made it so that you could vote as many times as you could so why should people who know how to use a computer be any different. You can't get mad at someone who knows how to vote as many times as they can. They just happen to know how to make it so that they can vote many, many times. It's all fair in love and war...