Did Paramore Win? [AOL SESSIONS] (Q?)

are papa roach still on the list? cos like.. they should be taken off too if it's for the cheating reason. it's obvious their fans have been pissing around with the poll too. i mean i really doubt they'd have done that well without =/

okay, i'm slow. i just realised what's happened.

Hello, my name is Bill O'Riley and I am writing you guys to let you know, that Paramore was removed from the AOL Sessions Under Cover Poll, because it is evident that you guys were cheating. And due to the fact that this happened, Paramore will not be selected for any future polls and/or contest initiated by AOL. Also, as a punishment, you all must knwo that you are responsible for punishing a band you admire.

-Bill O'Riley

okay, i'm slow. i just realised what's happened.

Hello, my name is Bill O'Riley and I am writing you guys to let you know, that Paramore was removed from the AOL Sessions Under Cover Poll, because it is evident that you guys were cheating. And due to the fact that this happened, Paramore will not be selected for any future polls and/or contest initiated by AOL. Also, as a punishment, you all must knwo that you are responsible for punishing a band you admire.

-Bill O'Riley

IMO, that seems a little fake.. I mean, I know they were probably taken off for cheating, but that just doesn't look professional. For one, he says 'you guys' too much.. and he mispelled 'know'.. Plus the whole "Also, as a punishment, you all must knwo that you are responsible for punishing a band you admire.". It may be real, but for right now I'm a little skeptical. Also, as D0NT-ST0P, we weren't the only ones cheating. I'm sure cheating has been used more than once on there..

yeah, i don't think that's real. why would someone from aol register on the pf boards just to say we're cheaters? that just doesn't seem right...

Yeah. And actually, now that I noticed his name.. how professional is AOLADVISOR, anyway? Whenever an 'offical' posts on boards in my knowledge, they tend to have their full name as their username.. like his would be, "Bill O'Riley". :willy_nilly:

that is really lame. Paramore AND Papa Roach are off the list, now. there can't be two winners, so i'd guess that yeah, they restarted the poll and took those two off due to the "cheating." AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH. and i voted legitimately every time.

although i didn't vote enough times to get carpal tunnel.

BOO.

ohh goshh!!! paramore... just got deleted from the list forever.. that sick mean person! who does that to a fricken awesome band!?!?!?! ahhhh!!!

i hope it's all fake. i can't believe it... uhhh. but at least i have this providence

to vote for still... uhhh. papa roach it gone too!!! what the f?!!?!?!

what did you mean by that?

and where did you find the info Hayley of Mr. O'Riley?

go to the promo thread, and the thread about voting.

someone in there just fessed up to reporting all of you who cheated. it was a stupid reason too, but whatever.

i personally don't think Paramore not getting an AOL sesions is going to hurt their career