Listening Party @ Hot Topic and Thoughts on RIOT!

Haha I'll probably go and listen. I've been chilling in Hot Topic every weekend anyway let them think I'm more mental there again. But I don't really see it as ruining the surprise, I mean it's just getting to hear it a bit earlier. ;] It's not like the CD hasn't been done and it's an unofficial release of it. It's legit haha.

um how is it ruining anything? you get to listen to it ahead of time as a suprise.

I don't know I guess people want to wait until they have the CD in their hands to hear it? But I like you're saying you get to listen to it ahead of time as a surprise haha. I'm impatient enough as it is.

And that really sucks that it's the same day as your dance. :[

I really want to go but I'll be in Ames, Iowa and I don't know where the nearest Hot Topic is. On another note, I was at the mall the other day and I was walking by Hot Topic and all of a sudden All We Know started playing. I was so excited because I had never heard Paramore played in Hot Topic. I ran in there for the song because I though the guy was only going to play one song but he ended up playing the whole All We Know Is Falling album. Let's just say I was in Hot Topic for a while.:)