Listening Party @ Hot Topic and Thoughts on RIOT!

their was only like 6 people at the hot topic i went to... including me and my 2 friends.

and before they played it the guy was like "okay you guys we're having a paramore listening party" and another girl who works their goes "woooooo and it sounded sarcastic.

and there wasn't anything like a trivia question thing or anything where i went! they just played the cd and got 10% off what i obught.

the cd is so amazing. "that's what you get" is probably gonna be my favorite after i listen to it so many times haha

it is completely different ffrom the last album. and i really love it.

they did great :D

i didnt go, like i saw a post before, because i dont wanna hear riot for the first time in "hot topic" no thankyou. I mean wouldnt be better being all excited like omg i havent heard the CD yet and running into the store and running back to the car and listening to it, well it will be with my friends. but yep thats my reason.

i didnt go, like i saw a post before, because i dont wanna hear riot for the first time in "hot topic" no thankyou. I mean wouldnt be better being all excited like omg i havent heard the CD yet and running into the store and running back to the car and listening to it, well it will be with my friends. but yep thats my reason.

yeah thats what i was contemplating.....but i just couldnt resist a chance to hear there new music. as bad as i didnt want to go, i just had to.

yeah thats what i was contemplating.....but i just couldnt resist a chance to hear there new music. as bad as i didnt want to go, i just had to.

lol yeah i guess its whatever you wish to do, but i just wanted to wait, i mean man i can wait 10 days, ive waited this long haha

Did anyone notice the little thing that Hayley mentioned (but we didn't get to hear) from the PF interview? I hope it's ok that I'm asking, I just figured that now that it's been played we could discuss what it was!

aww man you guys found out?! i wanna know...but don't tell me! i wanna be surprised lol

and was the mariachi part of misery business the same thing as what was playing during the live shows at the very beginning?

a lot of you are saying "it's completely different!" and that kind of scares me... i love "All We Know..." and to me, THAT is paramore.

i just need to hear the damn album! the few songs i have heard don't sound "completely different" to me, but whatever.

also. side note. i think a lot of people who have been saying that it sounds completely different is just saying that cuz they think that's what the band wants or something. maybe i am totally wrong. but yeah. just my thought...

carry on

Did anyone notice the little thing that Hayley mentioned (but we didn't get to hear) from the PF interview? I hope it's ok that I'm asking, I just figured that now that it's been played we could discuss what it was!

Did you figure it out? :) I'm surprised no one has yet actually...I mean, it's not a huge thing from what I understand, but it did sound pretty cool.

Did you figure it out? :) I'm surprised no one has yet actually...I mean, it's not a huge thing from what I understand, but it did sound pretty cool.

yeah i thought it would be more noticeable. i guess it requires a close listen which obviously can't be achieved in a hot topic...ew.