Sports :D

breakablethread

i hope yous beat them cause i cant stand France. Arrogant team with an even more arrogant manager. Cant stand their coach at all!

Who the hell blames the ballboys for your team getting beat?!

They remind me of Rangers and Celtic. Think they have the devine right to win every match.

ive only just woke up from being BORED TO DEATH

Me too, not looking forward to the leeds game on saturday at all, just hope we can put up a good fight.

Alex in your face 4-1, EASY EASY EASY EASY :D

we were terrible yesterday, i wish moyes wouldn't keep playing yakubu as a lone striker, it doesn't work. he gets tired and his workrate isn't exactly brilliant. still derby for us, arsenal for liverpool next so it's not quite over yet but we need to start playing better cos we've got pompey breathing down our necks now.

the second half wasnt boring Jess excellent defence from us tonight, cant believe we won, want confident at all driving up.

Sixth sense haha, lets hope we beat the frogs next friday

boring in the sense that nobody scored anything and i had about 7 mini heart attacks. my mum had to go iron because she couldnt stand it hahaha. also, i feel sorry for next door because the walls are really thin and you can hear what next door is saying if you turn the tv and stuff off so they got 80 minutes of "KICK HIS HEAD IN" and "RUN SEAN YOU CURLY HAIRED GIMP" and "KNOCK ON! IT WAS A BLOODY KNOCK ON!" from my mum and dad. my dad was saying worse things about ganson haha and my dad's a rugby league referee too haha

boring in the sense that nobody scored anything and i had about 7 mini heart attacks. my mum had to go iron because she couldnt stand it hahaha. also, i feel sorry for next door because the walls are really thin and you can hear what next door is saying if you turn the tv and stuff off so they got 80 minutes of "KICK HIS HEAD IN" and "RUN SEAN YOU CURLY HAIRED GIMP" and "KNOCK ON! IT WAS A BLOODY KNOCK ON!" from my mum and dad. my dad was saying worse things about ganson haha and my dad's a rugby league referee too haha

Haha awesome :rotfl:

I was starting most of the chants last night. only 7 mini heart attacks, i almost had a coronary. No voice left at all this morning, lets hope wakefield and castleford can do the business today haha :roll:.

You going catalan on friday?