Sports :D

breakablethread

Yeah, i absolutely agree.

Its the same with the Old Firm games up here sometimes. Although i do have games that i can remember clearly, like when Rangers won 5-1, or when celtic won 6-2.

Or the day their was 3 red cards, the ref's head got busted open from someone chucking a coin, and one of the celtic fans fell over the barrier in the top tier of the stand!

Of course, the day that the fox ran up the tunnell and out onto the park at Ibrox was also hilarious!

Its 2 points at the end of the day, we couldn't have played much worse than we did on friday.

What is up with Trent this season, that must be an imposter.

Richards is still superman (PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT)

Its 2 points at the end of the day, we couldn't have played much worse than we did on friday.

What is up with Trent this season, that must be an imposter.

Richards is still superman (PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT)

my dad was like "look on the bright side ... we got the same amount of league points this weekend as saints!"

and hopefully they injur half the leeds team this weekend and theyre al battered and bruised by the time we play them mwahahahahah

btw, whens the pia game?

• Like 1

in a couple of weeks i think after the catalan game at home. so we have two frogs in two weeks lovely.

i have bought my ticket for leeds today, yeah if saints injur diskin, ellis, JJB, mcguire burrow, webb, donald, senior we should be alright haha

at least the resevers beat saints on saturday woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to the Scotland game tomorrow night. £20 or £25 for a midweek friendly is a joke, but alas i paid it!

Looking forward to see a couple of new faces and how Burley's approach to the game will be. Certainly after the way Croatia played against England.

Im quite up for it!

• Like 1