Sports :D

breakablethread

Jess did you go to the game yesterday?

nah my sister was working and i was on picking her up duty :-x gahhhh. dont think im going hudd next week either cos its proper pricey at galpharm. gutted that ive only been to 2 games this season how bads that! bloody tegan & sara:shifty: might be making it to saints the week after tho :)

Gotta agree with that one.

Hibs v Motherwell tomorrow night, and then Motherwell v Celtic on Saturday. I shall be in attendance at both!

id take 4 points from these two matches. If we beat Hibs, i think we'll stay in 3rd spot, if Hibs beat us, i reckon they will nab 3rd spot. So basicly, this match will make or break our season.

Celtic rarely defeat us at our ground. They must hate playing us. Last season's match at our ground ended 1-1 with us scoring an equaliser in the 93rd minute! The season before that, they won 3-1, but we also drew 4-4 and the season before that we won 2-1 to cost them the title.

So im gonna go for 2-1 against hibs, and let my heart over-rule my head, and say 2-1 against Celtic also.

Yeah they are assholes for that so it was amazing when we done it to them last season! The celebrations were absolute bedlam!

I can see Samaras coming on to score for them. He's done so well for them yet he cant seem to start a game. Perhaps a fitness problem.

Their goalkeeper Boruc is due to get at least booked. He's a cunt, he always makes signals towards fans and Firpark is one of the best for the stands being so close to the pitch. He wont be able to handle all the abuse so we'll wind him up quite alot i reckon :D

These 2 matches are re-arranged games after they were postponed after what happened to Phil O'Donnell.

Im sure you will have heard about it when it happened.

Cant believe thats 2 and a half months now.

Im not sure if you'll have ever seen the amount of stuff that was left at our stadium, but this is just a small portion of it.

30.jpg

^ yeah they are well funny we are on one of them somewhere, we only left the ground at 8pm and we tried to get stevo to sing along to it as well when we saw him outside the ground :lol:

That song will be awesome at Knowsley Road aka the shed. BTW good friday is all ticket i have mine you got yours yet?