Sports :D

breakablethread

I don't follow any sports besides 3 day eventing, horse racing, and show jumping. 8-) I play a couple different sports, but horseback riding's my main.. hobby.

coolio....even tho i live 5 blocks away from belmont race track, horseback riding isnt whats "in" around here hahaa.

Andy Roddick, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djovic, Richard Gasquet (i have his autograph!), ummmmm. NOT roger federer. =]

for the women's side, i LOVED kim clijsters but she's gone now =[

you??

dadfads lucky!!!

yea im not a roger fan, he's amazing...cant deny that but my favs on the mens are nadal, davydenko, roddick, Ljubicic, gasquet, nalbandian, and ferrer.

im a bigger fan of the Womens tho...

my altime favorite is Martina Hingis...im gutted she's hurt and cant play the french.

i love mauresmo and henin too...especially their styles...the variety in their game is awesome

i hated the whole williams sisters, davenport and sharapova "just hit the ball as hard as you can" game.

yea i cant believe clijsters is gone.

i cant wait for the US Open, i like 20 minutes away from the Tennis Center.

dadfads lucky!!!

yea im not a roger fan, he's amazing...cant deny that but my favs on the mens are nadal, davydenko, roddick, Ljubicic, gasquet, nalbandian, and ferrer.

im a bigger fan of the Womens tho...

my altime favorite is Martina Hingis...im gutted she's hurt and cant play the french.

i love mauresmo and henin too...especially their styles...the variety in their game is awesome

i hated the whole williams sisters, davenport and sharapova "just hit the ball as hard as you can" game.

yea i cant believe clijsters is gone.

i cant wait for the US Open, i like 20 minutes away from the Tennis Center.

BOOO. lucky. i REALLY want to go to a Slam. I went to Indian Wells with my PE class last year, and wanted to go badly this year because we didn't get to see Roddick. haha but we chased after Nadal. that was sweet

BOOO. lucky. i REALLY want to go to a Slam. I went to Indian Wells with my PE class last year, and wanted to go badly this year because we didn't get to see Roddick. haha but we chased after Nadal. that was sweet

haha, we don't even do physical activity in my PE class.

gym sucks ass at my school