Sports :D

breakablethread

Yep im cheering them on as well! Im a minority in the motherwell support though. They generally dont go for the old firm in european competitions but its a Scottish team and the further they go, the better co-efficient Scotland will get in europe which obviously might bring an extra place in the league for europe! And that could end up benefiting us!

aww so true! That was absolutely unbeliveable. The highlight of my season so far! We play them again on Sunday too! On our own ground.

Lets make it a double victory :D Now THAT would be sweet!

Considering we spent 35 minutes with 10 men against them as well was jut excellent. I love beating the old firm. Such special occasions!

Its a re-arranged game, the split starts the week after. But there are STILL like 2 or 3 pre-split games in the league that have still to be arranged. This season has been a bit of a farce for fixtures tbh.

It was meant to get played in January but it got postponed after what happened to Phil. When it did get re-arranged. It got called off HALF AN HOUR before kick off due to a waterlogged pitch.

The second time it got re-arranged, AGAIN our pitch was waterlogged!

Thankfully thats now all been sorted and we can get back to playing football. This season has been terrible for fixture backlog. We've still got a game against Rangers to re-arrange as well.

Its a complete and utter farce and this top 6/ bottom 6 thing really is a waste of time as well. I dont see any point in it.

I'll be surprised if Gretna are even in business next season. An attendance of 311 at an SPL game is completely embaressing. I feel sorry for their fans and it was kinda fun watching them rise up the leagues. But i always knew the SPL was going to be too much for them.

Motherwell v Celtic today. Kick off in 2 hours.

I fear of a backlash after we beat them last week. But i'll remain positive!

2-1 to the 'Well!

Its on Setanta if anyone in England has that! Watch it and support us! :D

Nah we're out on the warpath the day eh! :)

Predicted score 3-1 To celtic obviously.....(motherwell to score first!)

Thats just being optimistic though celtic playing shite these days....

2-1 to the 'Well!

unlucky, 4-1 was a bit harsh though.

i think we've got no chance of 4th now and we're gonna be lucky to stay in 5th the way we're playing. we were outplayed by birmingham and we've got chelsea on thursday.

2-1 to the 'Well!

Fucking joke! The referreeing standards in this country are a disgrace. the only time they are consistent is when they are consistently pish!

First celtic goal was a foul on the goalkeeper! They handballed TWICE in our box, McDonald fell to the ground like someone had sat on top of the Away Stand with a sniper all afternoon, and Venegoor of Hesselink should go off the WWE with the amount of wrestling he does!

Cheating bastards!

Fucking joke! The referreeing standards in this country are a disgrace. the only time they are consistent is when they are consistently pish!

First celtic goal was a foul on the goalkeeper! They handballed TWICE in our box, McDonald fell to the ground like someone had sat on top of the Away Stand with a sniper all afternoon, and Venegoor of Hesselink should go off the WWE with the amount of wrestling he does!

Cheating bastards!

LOL. so true.

Pienaar is signing for us permamently :]