Sports :D

breakablethread

i agree with that link. rugby is ruining the pitch, and the fact is, the premierleague has much more money pumped into it then rugby does.

Wigan athletic should either buy the stadium exclusivity, or move out and let the warriors play on that messy turf

i think wiganfc should be moved out actually, cause they cant fill the stadium, where the rugby team sell it out near enough every week.

yes, but i think its more likely that they will stay. they surely have buckets and buckets more money then the rugby team. and if they can manage a solid team, in about 10 years, they will have more fans. they were a small club for so long, all the locals supported either man utd or liverpool/everton.

The rugby has nothing to do with the pitch, when we left if in september 07 it was lovely and green, it is just an excuse. The rugby will not be kicked out the JJB, because we have a 50 year contract with it and now Dave Whealen does not own us anymore and we have nothing to do with the latics anymore.

We have a bigger average crowd than the football and we hold the stadium attendence. Once the latics get relegated there attendence will drop and all the man utd, liverpool & everton fans who support them just because they can't afford to go to them will leave and they will hopefully go bust.

the pitch is due to weather. the wear on the pitch is at the goal mouth and the corner area and the centre circle. if it was the rugby surely it would be in other places? wigan have played 2 games there since september and it was lovely and green by then.

warrington wolves rugby had one of the nicest pitches in the super league. until the liverpool reserves decided to play on it.

Wigan fc no where near filled it when they werent in the premier league. wigan rugby get about 18 thousand a match which i think is rather good, seeing premier league team bolton only average 69% of their stadium.

rugby has a salary cap. this means clubs can only spend so much on players and only so many oversea players, this stops one team buying all the good players, and keeps the home grown tallent in teams too.

i was on a train after a latics match in jan. a few idiots talking about the "facking egg chasers ruining the facking pitch".

yes with those telepathic skills im guessing seeing as they hadnt touched the pitch since mid sep.

in conclusion, sir bobby is talking shit.

Aberdeen currently beating celtic 1-0 in the cup with less than 10mins to go.

We're relying on Celtic and Rangers to get to the final so that 4th place in the league gets a european spot!

Typical. minute you rely on they bastards, they fuck up.

I hate the old firm.

There is also a drain problem underneath the ground, i hate the latics almost as much as i hate st.helens.

Jess, you going on friday

i hate them just as bloody much gahhh.

i cant go gahh im so pissed off at my sisters dancing show. its not even started yet and its like eating away at my life every single weekend. im gonna spend all day in the moon under water in wigan and get off my face and probably pass out before the wigan game even comes on

i hate them just as bloody much gahhh.

i cant go gahh im so pissed off at my sisters dancing show. its not even started yet and its like eating away at my life every single weekend. im gonna spend all day in the moon under water in wigan and get off my face and probably pass out before the wigan game even comes on

OMG OMG OMG OMG, that is not good :-x, i will give them a shout for you.

Jess where abouts is the salford sports villiage?