Sports :D

breakablethread

haha theyre playing quins again on friday in the cup

time for the quins to make an early exit 8-)

its not as if its bad to lose against harelquins theyre not a bad team

theyve beat saints, hull, catalan this year.

the salary cap isnt the only reason wigan arent enjoying the success they once used to. the reason is theyre letting all the young talent go. briscoe, robinson, ashton etc. and then when they do buy players, they buy the geriatrics.

they lack consistancy. they beat leeds, currently 2nd in the superleague last week, then go down to hull kr, harelquins. infact theyve beaten leeds twice, both away from home. then they can lose to a bottom 3 team on home turf. they need the right mentality.

and thats why the salary cap is in place.

there'd be no point in a league with teams that have millions of pounds worth of financial backing buying all the good players.

Daniel Anderson has worked wonders at st helens. hes got the players into right mentality. they go out there with the intention to win, and they win.

nearly got beaten by salford last week though :o that'd have been a blow to their egos. losing to the team sitting in the relegation spot. ouch.

hardly.

St Helens

Leeds

Bradford

Huddersfield

Wigan

Harlequins

Hull

Catalan

Warrington

Hull KR

Wakefield

Salford

this being the current superleague table. saints, leeds and bradford have pretty much pulled away from the other teams, but huddersfield in 4th? thats hardly a team a few years ago you'd have put bets on being 4th in the league. Hull FC not in the top 6? after last season id not have believed that. and salford last? they finished in the top 6 not too long ago.

daniel anderson has the saints team brainwashed into believe they mentally have a hold on every single team in the super league. they believe that. they live up to that.

and of course fitness has a lot to do with it, but surely the fitness of one profession rugby league player cant be too different to another professional rugby player.

i used to be a huge a fan of the philadelphia 76ers, but they've fallen ever since they lost to the lakers in the finals back in 2000? idk when it was. HUGE eagles fan. im starting to like lacrosse, but ever since the euro 2004, ive developed a new love for european soccer. manchester united all the way baby. incredible season. premiership champions! and of course, i support the Portugal world cup team

come on wigan warriors tonight!!!

i think they're playing tonight anyway.......lol

yes!

i love you haha!

i need to get ready soon. my mum and dad are in the exec suite tonight and theyve already gone haha

i need to drive me and my sisters there and theyre terrified of my driving rofl!

me and my sister went into wigan before and bought like lots a sweets :D

and meg i know it turns you on when i talk sport ;)

im split. i dont know whether id rather leave them out the way till the final ...

like 2002, wigan underdogs, saints sure theyre gonna batter us and then wigan win

or play them in the semis and not have to go through the pain of going all the way down to wembley and losing.

i thought for a second that warrington were gonna win today. saints didnt play too good today imo.

I support my friend's softball team.

they're amazing.

they made it to nationals last year but they couldn't go because everyone had to work.

but they're gonna do it again this year but they're gonna actually go to nationals and winn!

They had their first two games yesterday. and they won...of course.