Sports :D

breakablethread

soccer: everton....we got 6th, which is good considering how bad we did last year.

wow, me too, i'm surprised we've got fans from America. I love everton, fav players Arteta, Cahill and Super Andy Johnson

rugby union

Northampton Saints.

me too, cos they're local.

rugby league 8-)

Wigan Warriors :willy_nilly:

i don't really follow rugby league much but i do support the wigan warriors

wow, me too, i'm surprised we've got fans from America. I love everton, fav players Arteta, Cahill and Super Andy Johnson

me too, cos they're local.

i don't really follow rugby league much but i do support the wigan warriors

dude, you have no idea, i LOVE everton...been supporting them for about 5 years...first team i ever heard of from the EPL.

im proud to say im not a glory hunter, and dont change teams every other season.

yea, AJ helped us out alot this year...what really brought us down was cahill's injury in the beggining tho.

Okay, so... I play soccer. Love it. Next year when I get to college though, I plan on playing Rugby.. I have no idea how to play, but I guess I'll learn! :) I love full-contact stuff..

And basketball.... Mannnn I hate basketball.. Esp. men's pro... it's horrific...

And as far as Football (american) goes, damn... Pros are pussies. It's the college boys that take the hits...

^Iowa Hawkeyes all the way!!! yeeeuh!

Soccer's my thing though... I love premirship....

^Chelsea... All the way. Liverpool/Manchester can go eff themselves. Everyone knows Chelsea is the best. Go blue, woot.

And as far as the Kobe conversation goes... He should just start/own/manage/coach himSELF as his OWN team.. Maybe THEN he'd be happy lol...

I don't understand your accusation towards men's basketball?

But I agree with you on the Pro Football thing. But GO PENN STATE and harvard!

I don't really care for basketball in general... Sometimes I'll watch women's, but I don't really like any of it..

Men's probasketball is all a one-man show... It's a team sport, with no show of teamwork whatsoever... Meeeehh.

i find it crazy that there are chelsea, everton, manchester etc fans in other countries :neutral:

i live half way between manchester and liverpool ;)

Ooh heck yes. I love it. We used to get foxsoccerchannel or whatever it's called, so I got to see like every premirship game.

Chelsea is the way to go, don't be a traitor and pick man or liverpool. What kind of a name is liverpool anyway? Gross.

Lol.

Ooh heck yes. I love it. We used to get foxsoccerchannel or whatever it's called, so I got to see like every premirship game.

Chelsea is the way to go, don't be a traitor and pick man or liverpool. What kind of a name is liverpool anyway? Gross.

Lol.

haha yea FSC is awesome at times...but the only show arsenal/liverpool/manu/chelsea matches usually.

theres no rivalry like liverpool/everton tho.

where did you hear that?

edit: nvm i just saw the article

edit again: hmm he said he wants to stay in la though :S

if anyone wants to read it here: http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-kobe31may31,0,7482410.story?coll=la-home-center

yea. he's just mad because an anonymous person who's associated with the Lakers association told a newspaper that Kobe was the reason Shaq was traded, but that's not true.

DRAMA! =]

what about chelsea/arsenal?

united/city?

:P

xox

Don't forget Tottenham/Arsenal and West Ham/Any other London team lol I know someone who's a proper West Ham fan born and bred and he HATES any other London team with a passion... :lol:

^Chelsea... All the way. Liverpool/Manchester can go eff themselves. Everyone knows Chelsea is the best. Go blue, woot.

And how long have you been a Chelsea fan? xP

Don't forget Tottenham/Arsenal and West Ham/Any other London team lol I know someone who's a proper West Ham fan born and bred and he HATES any other London team with a passion... :lol:

And how long have you been a Chelsea fan? xP

Ooooh I've been a Chelsea fan for years... I don't know, since I first watched FSC, I guess.. Which would have started about 6 or 7 years ago I think... Hasslebank *sp?* left though, didn't he? I think--because last time I saw one of their games I didn't see him... I was sad.