Sports :D

breakablethread

anyway Lewis Hamilton came third at the weekend, still he's 14 points clear now, so he'll still be world champ i think.

Lewis Hamilton went to a school roughly 6 miles away from me, and my school trashes that school at every single sport we compete against. True story.

Although i play them, team sports aren't really my thing. Skateboarding and Snowboarding ? Excellent. Although, they're not hugely leagued sports (unless you count the winter olympics for snowboarding) so it's quite hard to really judge who is "the best". But then again, who really cares who's "the best" at anything, as long as it's good to watch !

Yeah that was a good move he did on Nick...even i have to admit that haha

Oh he definately doesn't like finishing behind Hamilton no, that's kinda clear

But i think he will get stronger towards the end of the year

It's just yeah he's making stupid mistakes because of the pressure

Hamilton is good...but he's not as good as people make him out to be

Haha oh i remember him, not that you can do much in a Minardi

Nooooo not Button...i don't like him either haha

The only British driver i like is Davidson

Hamilton will be world champion, full stop! Mark Webber thinks he's only doing well though cos he hasn't had to adjust to the new tyres, maybe that's true. I'm so looking forward to british gp, i hope lewis wins, i wanna go but i can't afford it, i've only been to one grand prix, british gp in '04.

i knowww. DAYUM.

im scared tbh. the report on the salary cap is going to be released this week. theres the chance that if we did breach the cap, which we probably did seeing as stuart fielding cost us like £8million, we'd be deducted anywhere between 4 - 12 points :neutral:

ouch.

well i don't follow rugby league as much as i would like, mainly cos i don't have sky to watch the games and the bbc (the bastards) only show super league highlights in the north and i live in the midlands. so i only really get to watch the challenge cup games. i hear bits of news on sky sports news on freeview, one of our players retired last week i think.........but yeah i must try and start following them more. i used to support leeds rhinos though but when brian noble went to wigan i started supporting them.

Hamilton will be world champion, full stop! Mark Webber thinks he's only doing well though cos he hasn't had to adjust to the new tyres, maybe that's true. I'm so looking forward to british gp, i hope lewis wins, i wanna go but i can't afford it, i've only been to one grand prix, british gp in '04.

The day Hamilton becomes world champion...is ummm the day i shave my hair off

AND I LOVE MY HAIR DAMMIT, actually i better not make that bet

Yeah that could be the case, because that's all he's ever known to race on in F1

Whereas everyone else has had to adjust to all the new stuff

He won't do as well next year when they get rid of Traction Control

Ah i've never been to a grand prix...i think it would just be boring

I like to see what's going on all around the track not just one part

Although i don't really like the British GP

Oh well i will miss the race anyway

The day Hamilton becomes world champion...is ummm the day i shave my hair off

AND I LOVE MY HAIR DAMMIT, actually i better not make that bet

Yeah that could be the case, because that's all he's ever known to race on in F1

Whereas everyone else has had to adjust to all the new stuff

He won't do as well next year when they get rid of Traction Control

Ah i've never been to a grand prix...i think it would just be boring

I like to see what's going on all around the track not just one part

Although i don't really like the British GP

Oh well i will miss the race anyway

oh, go on make that bet, i'd love to see you shave off your hair, maybe you could film it and put it on youtube lol. well he's a proven champion at karts and gp2 last year so he's always been a winner, he's always been the best at whatver he does, so yeah he will be world champion. if he doesn't win it, who will?, who do you think will win it then?

well they have big screens all around the track so you don't miss a thing, i remember the year i went Jarno Trulli had this huge crash right in front of us, it was so cool.

oh, go on make that bet, i'd love to see you shave off your hair, maybe you could film it and put it on youtube lol. well he's a proven champion at karts and gp2 last year so he's always been a winner, he's always been the best at whatver he does, so yeah he will be world champion. if he doesn't win it, who will?, who do you think will win it then?

well they have big screens all around the track so you don't miss a thing, i remember the year i went Jarno Trulli had this huge crash right in front of us, it was so cool.

I think either Massa or Alonso will win it actually

Ferrari will definately start to come back strong now, they always do

Unless both Ferrari and McLaren get penalty's for all this espionage stuff...

Then i would say NICK FOR WORLD CHAMPION haha

I would love that :]

Oh haha Jarno, yeah i've been to Silverstone before for like touring cars and stuff

But i just got dead bored haha, maybe i'm just lazy and like watching it on TV

And yeah also it costs...a lot, i like my weekends as they are haha

I think either Massa or Alonso will win it actually

Ferrari will definately start to come back strong now, they always do

Unless both Ferrari and McLaren get penalty's for all this espionage stuff...

Then i would say NICK FOR WORLD CHAMPION haha

I would love that :]

Oh haha Jarno, yeah i've been to Silverstone before for like touring cars and stuff

But i just got dead bored haha, maybe i'm just lazy and like watching it on TV

And yeah also it costs...a lot, i like my weekends as they are haha

Ferrari looked good on Sunday, Massa's got a good chance but i wouldn't rule Kimi out either. Yeah, i don't really understand all that stuff going on at Ferrari and to be honest i don't really care.

i prefer watching it on tv, i just sit in my chair eating crisps and watching motorsport. i want to go a motogp race sometime, i prefer MotoGP to formula one to be honest, load more exciting to watch, plus Rossi is a legend!!!

Ferrari looked good on Sunday, Massa's got a good chance but i wouldn't rule Kimi out either. Yeah, i don't really understand all that stuff going on at Ferrari and to be honest i don't really care.

i prefer watching it on tv, i just sit in my chair eating crisps and watching motorsport. i want to go a motogp race sometime, i prefer MotoGP to formula one to be honest, load more exciting to watch, plus Rossi is a legend!!!

Yeah they are supposed to be fast at Silverstone to, ah true Kimi could do something

Ah well apparently now it's happening at McLaren to haha, so everyone's falling apart

I lay in bed haha, and have all the live timing stuff up on my PC, whilst the TV is on and i chat to my friends, but yeah i don't watch any other motor sport, it just doesn't seem intresting, and i've watched F1 since i was tiny so i stick with that :]

well i don't follow rugby league as much as i would like, mainly cos i don't have sky to watch the games and the bbc (the bastards) only show super league highlights in the north and i live in the midlands. so i only really get to watch the challenge cup games. i hear bits of news on sky sports news on freeview, one of our players retired last week i think.........but yeah i must try and start following them more. i used to support leeds rhinos though but when brian noble went to wigan i started supporting them.

yeah withers retired the other day. he was at his best when he played for bradford but now hes just an old injured man bless him. but yeah im shitting one about the salary cap. you're only allowed to spend so much on players so no team has an advantage because theyre rolling in it (eg wigan who have dave whelan and his sacks of money behind them). They problem now is, if they have gone over the cap, theres going to be a big scandal about us cheating to stay up and if we hadnt gone over castleford wouldnt have got relegated etc etc blah blah blah. But yeah. Apparently players have been told to expect anywhere between 6 - 12 point deduction :S

On a lighter note, Wigan Vs Bradford at home tomorrow. Come on wigan 8-)

yeah withers retired the other day. he was at his best when he played for bradford but now hes just an old injured man bless him. but yeah im shitting one about the salary cap. you're only allowed to spend so much on players so no team has an advantage because theyre rolling in it (eg wigan who have dave whelan and his sacks of money behind them). They problem now is, if they have gone over the cap, theres going to be a big scandal about us cheating to stay up and if we hadnt gone over castleford wouldnt have got relegated etc etc blah blah blah. But yeah. Apparently players have been told to expect anywhere between 6 - 12 point deduction :S

why the hell do wigan keep breaking the cap then when they've done it befor and they know they'll get into trouble! but yay! good win last night, bradford are playing well too right now so it was a excellent win.

woo! ladies final at wimbledon today!

tour de france starts today

formula one british grand prix, what a great weekend of sport!

go on Lewis!

why the hell do wigan keep breaking the cap then when they've done it befor and they know they'll get into trouble! but yay! good win last night, bradford are playing well too right now so it was a excellent win.

well last season they signed stuart fielding, dobson etc to keep them out of the relegation spot. apparently the rfl checked their books before and gave it the go ahead but if the books are added up wrong then they only find out around this time of the year. maurice lindsay, the chairman of wigan is an arsehole. he does things like this, lets young players whove come up through the ranks eg briscoe, hodgson, robinson etc go and then moans when we dont win anything.

leeds on thursday. should be a tester

yep. theres some lower division rugby league cup on friday or saturday so theres a slot on tv for a super league game so yeah we're on tv tomorrow :]

x

yay! we won 18-2, Bradford's been deducted 2 points, we'll be punished under the 2006 rules though, so we shouldn't get many points deducted.

yay! we won 18-2, Bradford's been deducted 2 points, we'll be punished under the 2006 rules though, so we shouldn't get many points deducted.

heres when maurice isnt an areshole ;]

im suprised it took so long for the penny to drop that this is about the 2006 salary cap and not the 2007. the RFL ballsed up big style here haha. they worded everything wrong. what they meant to say last year was that the 2006 salary cap will be under these new rules but they said 2007, meaning the year they were gonna dish em out, and good old maurice gets on the case ;]

Wigans hearing has been ajourned so its going to be later on this month instead of Monday. Wigan are still pleading innocent and dont think theyve gone over the cap. hmm.

bring on the scouers next week ;)

wimbledon was good!

so Jessica what happened, did we lose any points?, i haven't heard anything yet. bring on st helens on friday, it's on sky again, whoop woo!

its not been decided yet. ohhh the tension haha.

my mum dad & sisters go on holiday on friday and im not allowed to go on my own because ill get killed or the car will get smashed in haha. good old sky sports. im gonna go watch it in the pub :] x