Sports :D

breakablethread

Bring on St Helens tomorrow night.

well i'm always talking about Rugby League with Jessica or Formula 1 with martin so i shall talk about another sport for a change......

my fav soccer/football team everton are about to sign 2 new players, yay! Stephen Piennar, a south african international on a 1 year loan and Johann Vogel the swiss international captain on a free transfer. our squads too small, we need new players.

Australia is doing/did miserbly in the Asian cup.

stuppiiiidd stupppid stupppid!

i saw they got through the quarter-finals i think, so that's not that bad. it was a couple of weeks ago now but super Tim Cahill scored a equaliser against Oman!

woo, Everton signed new player, Pienaar.

boo!, st helens beat wigan!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
lewis hamilton still leads the world championship, yay!

Not for much longer :]

Fernando will win it this year which is a much better outcome

Hamilton is starting to crack, he's made quite a few errors to

At least BMW will come second in the constructors championship now :]

Not for much longer :]

Fernando will win it this year which is a much better outcome

Hamilton is starting to crack, he's made quite a few errors to

At least BMW will come second in the constructors championship now :]

Martin, haven't seen you post on here in ages!

yeah i must admit i think Alonso will win, but Kimi will push them all the way. Lewis has been second best to Alonson in the past few races. Alonson i think is being very dirty in his attempts to win it though. still even if Alonso or Hamilton win it, it's gonna be a tainted victory cos McLaren cheated. you're just saying that about BMW cos of Nick, he's doing really good this year, i think he could maybe replace Alonso at McLaren next year.

Martin, haven't seen you post on here in ages!

yeah i must admit i think Alonso will win, but Kimi will push them all the way. Lewis has been second best to Alonson in the past few races. Alonson i think is being very dirty in his attempts to win it though. still even if Alonso or Hamilton win it, it's gonna be a tainted victory cos McLaren cheated. you're just saying that about BMW cos of Nick, he's doing really good this year, i think he could maybe replace Alonso at McLaren next year.

Haha i knooow i'm to lazy to post unless i feel the need to moan about Hamilton :]

Well i dunno i like the 'New' Alonso, when he was at Renault he never had a team mate that did half decent, but now he's been pushed a little i like him using the dirtier tactics thats what racing is about i think, he hasn't crashed into him, and what he did at the start of the GP on Sunday was a fair move it makes races far more intresting

Haha yeah yeah i know, he's on fire this year, but he's signed at BMW for another 2 years so he won't go to McLaren, and i don't think he really wants to go to McLaren either because they promised him a seat there ages ago but gave it to Kimi instead

Floorball owns me.

I would have wanted to play hockey when I was a kid. My gym teacher once said to me in elementary school when we were scating "try to learn to scate like a girl". But, hockey was too expensive so I danced ballet for 7½ years until I decided to start playing floorball.

2 years ago me and my sister were chosen "junior players of the month" in our sport club.

i used to play soccer, i was the goalie. i was pretty good too, in my 3rd season i played i only let in 3 goals total. then i quit after my 5th season and became lazy. i wanted to play tennis but i missed the sign ups last year and this year i had surgery so i can't, and i'm not starting in my senior year. =[ but i got nfl sunday ticket so i watch the giants games every sunday.

Haha i knooow i'm to lazy to post unless i feel the need to moan about Hamilton :]

Well i dunno i like the 'New' Alonso, when he was at Renault he never had a team mate that did half decent, but now he's been pushed a little i like him using the dirtier tactics thats what racing is about i think, he hasn't crashed into him, and what he did at the start of the GP on Sunday was a fair move it makes races far more intresting

Haha yeah yeah i know, he's on fire this year, but he's signed at BMW for another 2 years so he won't go to McLaren, and i don't think he really wants to go to McLaren either because they promised him a seat there ages ago but gave it to Kimi instead

Alonso has changed since he went to McLaren, it's cos he's used to outperforming his team-mate and this year is the first time he's been challenged by his team-mate. yeah it's does make it better to watch but i did get so bored during the belgian gp, it's always the ferraris and mclarens at the front, i wish it was closer. still McLaren has been punished cos next year cos they finish bottom of the constructors they only get 2 garages instead of 6 they get currently which means they can't bring all their equipment with them to races.

i think Nick signed with McLaren back in days he was in Formula 3000, i seem to rememeber him winning that championship. i still think maybe he might go to McLaren, i don't think he'll turn it down if they offer him a seat. i watched that Lewis Hamilton documentary on BBC Three last night, they had some old footage of him on Blue Peter ages ago, it was strange, but you could tell he was special.

I want Alonso to win it :]

He's possibly the smartest driver on the grid

Nobody really comes close since Schumacher left last year

He's not like Hamilton or Kimi who are just driving flat out the whole time

Fernando knows when to push and take a risk and when to hold back

Hence why he's already a double world champion

Thats why his experience is showing through now

I want Alonso to win it :]

He's possibly the smartest driver on the grid

Nobody really comes close since Schumacher left last year

He's not like Hamilton or Kimi who are just driving flat out the whole time

Fernando knows when to push and take a risk and when to hold back

Hence why he's already a double world champion

Thats why his experience is showing through now

dude, you should support the British drivers. i admit he's brilliant but i personally think that had Massa and Kimi had more luck this year they would the main championship contenders. Alonso will win the world championship which is disappointing for me but Hamilton will win it one day, when he's got more experience, he's still learning now. um.....maybe next year, fingers crossed.