how did u discover paramore and what's the first paramore song u heard?

I found out about them when I heard a bit of "Emergency" on the internet in October 2005, I think. I listened to the whole song on YouTube, but I couldn't find anymore songs by them besides Pressure, so I sort of just listened to Pressure and Emergency once in a while until last year in November, I think. Then when I got back into them, I never got out again.

So the first song I heard was Emergency.

I think it was right around the time of the release of AWKIF. I saw an add for it on the FBR website. A few days later I was in Best Buy spending way too much money on new music and I saw it. I saw Hayley and was like "holy shit she's hot!" Put in on the in-store player, heard about 5 seconds of "My Heart" and fell in love with it. Bought it, threw it in the CD player in my car and rocked out all day to it. Then I listened to it all the way through listening very closely and was said, "how are these people my age and already this amazing?! I LOVE this band!"

Since then I have been converting everyone I know to Paramore like it is a religion or something.

Much Love,

Greg

Hmm...It was like, a year and a half ago, and my friend's like "YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THEM" but I had just gone out and bought like 20 new CD's (Back in the day when Coheed and Cambria, Muse, Nightwish, and Senses Fail were oh, so very new to me XD) so then like, last summer I'm like "uggggggghhhhhh fineeeeeeeeeee" and I think I heard Pressure acoustic first <333333

And we both loved it so much that we played it for the school talent show this year XDDD Still my favorite acoustic by them, except for maybe Hallelujah =D

I saw them by chance on myspace in must've been april last year, then found out they were playing in Leeds and went to see them. I was hooked after hearing Emergency but then seeing them live was just something else. Saw them at Slam Dunk fest too and they'd gotten so much better.

i was on the bamboozle festival website around last december or idk somewhere around there.. and i saw paramore on the list and went to their website. the first song i heard was Emergency, or Pressure.. one of the two. and i was amazed.

i became a huge fan of paramore early last year when i stumbled upon a blog which posted My heart's lyrics..eventually i heard it and fell in love with the band. when i checked out their website..i saw hayley and just fell..:hyper: