how did u discover paramore and what's the first paramore song u heard?

I was actually looking at this one girl's myspace who I thought was cute and she had Paramore in her MP3 Player listing thingy. The first song I listened to was probably, Brighter. I was absolutely hooked on Paramore afterwards. And for the record, I don't seem to really like her anymore haha. It's all about the Paramore Madness now!

well, i was watching fuse's oven fresh and really was kind of bored with the music at the time (Feburary 2006) and then pressure was like at number one and i was like: dang! finally a new band! and i also said: this band is awsome and i instantly had to have that album. i was talking about paramore all through my house and i finally got my dad into them. the red hair is what caught my eye and i really wanted the hair too.

well, i was watching fuse's oven fresh and really was kind of bored with the music at the time (Feburary 2006) and then pressure was like at number one and i was like: dang! finally a new band! and i also said: this band is awsome and i instantly had to have that album. i was talking about paramore all through my house and i finally got my dad into them. the red hair is what caught my eye and i really wanted the hair too.

i got into them at the end of 2005.

my friend georgina always used to have lines from their songs in her msn screen name and i asked where they were from and she told me.

and i've been a fan ever since.

=]]

i don't remember the first song i heard.

i think it was My Heart. just because of the title.

hahaha.

OMG DUDE I JUST HEARD MISERY BUSINESS AND IM IN LOVE. HAYLEY! SO HOTT!!!

haha. jk yall. i first heard them at my job at american eagle. at our store we have a flat screen tv that plays music videos and last summer they had 'pressure' on there for a little while.

then i just went exploring to hear more songs and i would 'emergency' acoustic when they were sitting down outside hooked me.

hah i saw this and im like why is this in the hayley forum?

but anyways.

i dont remember exactly where it might have been mtv.

but i just herd the name paramore around november 05.

then about a week later i was on a downloading spree.

and i couldnt remember the name i was like paramount?

then i was like PARAMORE.

so i downloaded some stuff.

but whoa got stuck on me first i just couldnt get it out of my head.

since then on its been love :]

I saw them at a Simple Plan Concert in November, 2005 (not 2004!!!!!!! glad i cleared that up). I came a little late and they were almost done their set, i didn't know who they were. The day after that i researched them and have been listening to them every since. They are my favorite band ever.

I saw them at a Simple Plan Concert in November, 2004. I came a little late and they were almost done their set, i didn't know who they were. The day after that i researched them and have been listening to them every since. They are my favorite band ever.

they toured with simple plan in 2005