how did u discover paramore and what's the first paramore song u heard?

I came accross them January 2005 on purevolume.com, I fell in love with the two songs they had up at the time nad couldn't wait for their album to drop that summer. soooo... when it came out I had no money at the time so IK had to wait until I recieved some to buy the album. then I did like a month later.

they came to rcktwn with bowling for soup. it was my very first concert. and they were the very first band i had ever seen live. i saw them in august 2005 a month after they released the first album. i can't remember the first song i heard from them. but the one song i remember the most was My Heart. I was just blown away when i heard them play that song. josh was so good and hayley was excellent. the band was just overall fantastic.

Well, first I just have to explain :P I live in a tiny town in Utah. The only CD stores are Wal Mart and K Mart, both of which don't have crap. So I find my new music by downloading (I always buy the CDs the next time we go up to Provo, don't worry! :P). I had heard about them quite a few times, on various message boards. I kept meaning to listen to them, but just didn't. In February, I was just looking around for something new since we were about to go up to Provo. I found awkif, and loved it immediately. The first song I heard was Emergency. :)

like a year ago somene on another forum told me about them. and at time i wasnt really interested...then i listedn to some of their songs and started liking them a little but never got any cd from them haha then, like. from then my friend got obsessed with them, and still i didnt know that many of their songs and i dunno, guess i wsin another world haah and like a month ago, i saw the misery buisness video on fuse randomly and i was like "wow, thats waaayy better then the like 3 songs i heard from them" haha then like 3 weeks after that, i wanted to listen to that song cuz i twasin my head then i forgot the name...then like a day after i remembered it HAHA then i lictend to it and got the lyrics and memorized the song and yeah.

tada. haahha confusing i know...

i first heard of them on the all-american rejects boards from stephanie (stephler). she would always talk about them so i decided to check them out, and i only had 3 dollars on my itunes account so i bought pressure, never let this go, and emergency.

and the first song i ever heard in general was pressure i think.