HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

LKDSAJFOIAPDJF A!

Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is on, and it's the episode where Bloo becomes an "actor" and HE'S BLOOOO THE DEODORANT STICK! i love this show.

and now a commercial came on for Pokemon... something hilarious that occurred a few weeks ago.

aaaand Paramore is on TRL tomorrow, and i know for sure that i'm going to Warped in August, and i am going to dye my hair within the next week and i MIGHT get a trim on my hair. but now i'm questioning what to do with it for senior portraits. CRAZY.

oh, and i'll probably see my grandma and aunt later this week! and that also means that i'll get another b-day present, sa-weeet.

because i ignored you.

even when you tried to help.

did the same to dani.

i'm a horrible person.

You deal with your sadness differently. It is okay. I do that too sometimes. You are not a horrible person. No one can be happy 24/7. You are not a horrible person. And since you feel remorse for it, that just shows you totally are not a horrible person.

Put it in the past because that is where it is ^_^

You deal with your sadness differently. It is okay. I do that too sometimes. You are not a horrible person. No one can be happy 24/7. You are not a horrible person. And since you feel remorse for it, that just shows you totally are not a horrible person.

Put it in the past because that is where it is ^_^

<3 =]