HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

I got the rookie of the year award for FBLA :]

hahah FBLA! we have that at my school and everyone likes to say it as the way it would sound... kinda like fih-blahhh. and no one really wants to be in FBLA except to have it as an activity/club.

i'm happy because I'M FINALLY DONE WITH JUNIOR YEAR! NO MORE AMERICAN STUDIES, WOOT WOOT!

and TOMORROW'S MY BIRTHDAY, I'M TURNING 17!!!! and i'm supposed to get Warped tickets, too. and not have to pay my parents back, yayyy.

AND i got a TONNNN of new clothes yesterday at Ross, the greatest store ever! because it's the only one that pretty much always has clothes that i like that fit me correctly and are flattering. they're awesome. linen skirts and shorts = awesome.woooweeeee.

and MY MOM IS AWESOME. because she just plain is. even if she does tick me off sometimes.

/end happy rant.

im so happy cause later today at like 1:00pm i got to see my cousin hailey!!!!

she use to live only 5mins way from my house for forever and last Nov. she moved 9 freakn hours way! but shes going to be at our other cousins gradution(sp?) party today.

i soooo freakn happy!!!=]]]]]] i miss her so much.[shes my best cuz]

I'm with ya bro. Talk a little here and there depending on the situation, and get pictures of all of them! Then my life will be somewhat complete. Or at least a checkmark on my Things To Do Before I Die list lmao.

So so so so soooo happy :]

Today was actually just amazing ah

I want it back already

Invent a time machine xP And then send me the blue prints 8-)

I'm happy because... I don't know why... but I am.