HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

I had a surprisingly good day =o And I think it's gonna be a good week =0

I thought it'd be sh.. crap ;-) cause Gemma's on holiday this week but I found out my boss is gonna be away Wednesday and Thursday which leaves me in charge (woo!) and she's given me tomorrow off :hyper:

i'm happy because I FINISHED MY LAST FULL DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY! AND I AM DONE WITH HALF OF MY MATH FINAL! PLUS, I'M LISTENING TO RIOT! NON-STOP!

AND I'M DONE WITH MY FITNESS/AEROBICS FINAL PROJECT ("dance/movement" routine.... eeughh. i was thinking of using a song from RIOT! but it was a group thing and my partners decided that we were using this one song. and then we didn't even end up using that, so we did Love Shack. last second decision that kind of sucked.)

I'M DONE WITH LATIN! FOREVER! (i think) except it's kinda sad at the same time. i'll miss it, but it will be in my heart forever. dang, my teacher said something about that before... somethings come and go, but Latin is forever? something funny like that. It will always be my first love. ahhaha.

In addition....

TOMORROW, I GO IN NORMAL TIME AND GET OUT AFTER FIRST BLOCK FINAL, WHICH MEANS I COME HOME AT 8:55. FRIDAY, I GO IN LATE AND FINISH AT 10:46. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THEN SATURDAY IS MY 17TH BIRTHDAY WOOO! i'm just all around happy.