HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

I have floorball practise today... First 15 minutes of jogging outside, then 30 minutes "warm-up" (it usually is that I play with the ball) and then the official practise that'll last an hour. It's fun when it's not too hot.

DAVE GROHL IS ON RADIO 1 RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

*bows*

:shock: That could have restored my faith in radio if I'd have heard it...

But Foos are gonna be on Gonzo with Zane Lowe (7pm MTV2 8-) ) so that makes me happy. The adverts with Dave and Chris make me laugh everytime... Dave: "LOOK AT THAT FUCKING THING!" Chris: "What is that a glider?" Dave: "Nah that's like a stunt plane. I bet he built that thing himself"

:shock: That could have restored my faith in radio if I'd have heard it...

But Foos are gonna be on Gonzo with Zane Lowe (7pm MTV2 8-) ) so that makes me happy. The adverts with Dave and Chris make me laugh everytime... Dave: "LOOK AT THAT FUCKING THING!" Chris: "What is that a glider?" Dave: "Nah that's like a stunt plane. I bet he built that thing himself"

They played a gig from 6-7 as well, but I missed that. :crybad:

I don't get MTV2, but that sounds hilarious.

Dave Grohl > Most of you. :P

Haha they're making Dave do a cheese challenge cause he likes really strong stinky ass cheese

Dave: "It smells like a fucking morgue in here" :rotfl:

I hope they make the interview into a podcast like they did with Queens... ;-) That way I can relive the greatness over and over again 8-) Yay they're going to do one I think!

Haha they're making Dave do a cheese challenge cause he likes really strong stinky ass cheese

Dave: "It smells like a fucking morgue in here" :rotfl:

I hope they make the interview into a podcast like they did with Queens... ;-) That way I can relive the greatness over and over again 8-) Yay they're going to do one I think!

Ahaha. :rotfl:

This reminds me of when I saw them in June last year, after we all booed the mention of Angels and Airwaves...

"HEY! These are my friends we're talking about! If you don't like that then we'll have to go and finish this backstage!" :rotfl: