HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

I just got back from dancing ( it was fun! =] ) to discover a new screen,keyboard and mouse on my desk!

ahh! My dad bought me this black wide screen - err screen?

Its sooooo cool!

everything its really clear! :mrgreen:

I was really not expecting this! LOL

I know possisions shoulden't make you happy.. but yeah, its awesomme! =]

The sound that comes out of the monitors speakers is class, its way better then my old speakers! =D

well there's the music mags that i read once in a while like ap and such.

but i'm mainly a fashion gal so i spend my money's worth on vogue, elle, nylon and such depending on how information stuffed it is.

but i REALLY wish i could find uk magazines on my everyday groceries stand like kerrang, i-d, nme, disorder, etc. etc.

and you?

well there's the music mags that i read once in a while like ap and such.

but i'm mainly a fashion gal so i spend my money's worth on vogue, elle, nylon and such depending on how information stuffed it is.

but i REALLY wish i could find uk magazines on my everyday groceries stand like kerrang, i-d, disorder, etc. etc.

and you?

haha like exaclty the same for me. but i LOVE harpers bazaar, my fav fashion magazine. and yea the only way i can get uk mags is at book stores. but they still dont have kerrang which is lame cuz they always have paramore, if not at least a pic of hayley. i love uk mags.

do you have a favorite fashion model or anything?

OHHHH. I LOVE BAZAAR TOO! i forgot to mention that. haha.

and yes i do have a favorite fashion model.

umm cintia dicker (a beautiful brazillion bombshell) and lily donaldson (model from england).

those two are my favs.

snejana onopka is pretty good too and mina cvetkovic.

OHHHH. I LOVE BAZAAR TOO! i forgot to mention that. haha.

and yes i do have a favorite fashion model.

umm cintia dicker (a beautiful brazillion bombshell) and lily donaldson (model from england).

those two are my favs.

snejana onopka is pretty good too and mina cvetkovic.

ahh i see, cool. yea there is alot of pretty brazillions, my favs are alessandra ambrosio, who is brazilian, and doutzen kroes, who is dutch, i have alot of other random ones. the foreign models are always cool looking.