HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

I've had a succes in english, we did one final exam (without the essay) and I counted the points (I included my average 70 points from an essay I didn't do) and...

L

E

M <- Me now!! :D

C <- Me before

B

A

I

yayy! ...now what does all those letters mean? cause where i live you have A B C D F...

We got numbers in exams, 10 is the best and 4 mean that you've failed. In high school finals we have these numbers (I think they're latin). L (laudatur) is the best and I means that you've failed.

Like...

L = 10

E = 9

M = 8

C = 7

B = 6

A = 5

I = 4

Had a really, really good night last night (despite the black eye) and went to see the play "Wicked" in London today with my family, it was totally relaxing and what i needed to detox from everything that stressed me this week.

Completely stoked on this weekend, just hoping the weather will hold up and stay dry for another 24 hours!

i just found out that there is actually stage crew today starting right after school till about 9 tonight, and emily's gonna be there for play practice...omg i'm so excited. =]] and i get to go to the orthopedic for my post-surgery appointment [couple months later...kinda seems pointless now.] and i got a good shot of getting a note saying that i cant take gym class for the rest of the year. :mrgreen: