HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

^seriously? haha thats coool!

yeah man! gave it to him at a signing last month.

kinda glad i didnt see that show on tv at the time though - might have just died a little bit.

just saw that screencap like five minutes ago, and was all GAH FUCK ME, MY HAT.

yeah man! gave it to him at a signing last month.

kinda glad i didnt see that show on tv at the time though - might have just died a little bit.

just saw that screencap like five minutes ago, and was all GAH FUCK ME, MY HAT.

aww thats so cool :D

My best friend is the most wonderful and amazing person i have ever met. I just feel like shouting aloud to the world how amazing she is, and how lucky i am to have her and be her best friend. She actually fixes me everytime im down, and she treats me like im a prince. She's my Twin Flame (look it up :) ), i genuinely believe that. She knows how to make me smile, she knows how to make me laugh, and she just means the world to me.

I cant do everything, but id do anything for her. I love her more than i love anyone else in the world, she means everything to me and nobody, nobody is ever going to come between us. She's literally the first person ive allowed into my heart, in my life.

You may think that sounds strong for just a best friend, but she's so special to me. The fact that we dedicate my heart to each other just shows how special our friendship is. My own heart literally bursts now anytime i listen to my heart.

I know this is all random warbling, but im just really cheerful the now. :)

My best friend is the most wonderful and amazing person i have ever met. I just feel like shouting aloud to the world how amazing she is, and how lucky i am to have her and be her best friend. She actually fixes me everytime im down, and she treats me like im a prince. She's my Twin Flame (look it up :) ), i genuinely believe that. She knows how to make me smile, she knows how to make me laugh, and she just means the world to me.

I cant do everything, but id do anything for her. I love her more than i love anyone else in the world, she means everything to me and nobody, nobody is ever going to come between us. She's literally the first person ive allowed into my heart, in my life.

You may think that sounds strong for just a best friend, but she's so special to me. The fact that we dedicate my heart to each other just shows how special our friendship is. My own heart literally bursts now anytime i listen to my heart.

I know this is all random warbling, but im just really cheerful the now. :)

i have amazing friends, but tbh i could never describe them that way. you're really lucky :)

I have just written a 1500 word short story for my AS English Lit bridging project. It involves a walrus, jaffa cakes, penguins and black holes.

I am awesome.

Also, i am going shopping in London tomorrow with a bunch o' friends. Ignoring the fact i only have £25 and it costs £12.50 to get there, it shall be lovely.