HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

As if you could get insured on a 1.7, for guys you can only get insurance up to 1.4 at the very most until your 3rd year ! Pshawwwww.

Mines 1.1. Hahaha. Hardcore.

and its a turbo, im a named driver on my mums insurance, costs me £2000 a year.

There is no way in hell you could get insurance on a 1.7 turbo when you're 17, and even if by some miracle an idiot insurance company did, it'd be way, way over £2000.

If you'd gone "yeah i was just bullshitting you because i thought i could get away with it" then that would have been fair play, but you're carrying on with it when i know full well there's no way in hell what you're saying is true. Just stop !

There is no way in hell you could get insurance on a 1.7 turbo when you're 17, and even if by some miracle an idiot insurance company did, it'd be way, way over £2000.

If you'd gone "yeah i was just bullshitting you because i thought i could get away with it" then that would have been fair play, but you're carrying on with it when i know full well there's no way in hell what you're saying is true. Just stop !

fucking hell, im on my mums insurance as a named driver.

its a diesel as well btw

If you drive to Hitchin in that car, i swear down i will reimburse you for petrol and buy you lunch and an eighth. Maybe even a a few beers if you bring your insurance statement.

I'm not letting you slide on this one ! Most of the time you can bullshit out and i won't give a fuck, but this time it just happened to stick, dear Alex, unlucky for you.