HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

How did it go?

I'm so proud of you.

i'm actually gonna post this in the uallity thread, but i'll put it here too i guess.

my mom, dad, sister, and i were watching pirates of the carribbean.

i was sitting in the chair, my dad on the couch, and my mom on the floor. allie went to bed.

about 35 min later, heres what happened.

dad: *stands up* i'm going into bed. goodnight.

mei'm gonna head in too. but before we go in, i have to talk to you.

dad: *sits back down* *wakes up mom*

me: okay so, this is really hard for me to do, but..i have to say it. ...i'm...g.ay....*stops talking for like 10 seconds* i tried telling you 2 years ago, but you didnt wanna hear it. and i've thought about it...nothings changed. its still true.

then they didnt say anything. at all. my dad looked to my mom, my mom didnt lift her head to even look at me, but i looked down and saw dissapointment on her face. my dad looked back at the tv.

me: so...no comments?

dad: no. *looks back at tv again*

then this morning i was talking with my mom and dad, random morning chit chat before i had to head off to work.

they acted like i didnt even say anything the night before!

• Like 1

i'm actually gonna post this in the uallity thread, but i'll put it here too i guess.

i was sitting in the chair, my dad on the couch, and my mom on the floor. allie went to bed.

me: okay so, this is really hard for me to do, but..i have to say it. ...i'm...g.ay....*stops talking for like 10 seconds* i tried telling you 2 years ago, but you didnt wanna hear it. and i've thought about it...nothings changed. its still true.

then they didnt say anything. at all. my dad looked to my mom, my mom didnt lift her head to even look at me, but i looked down and saw dissapointment on her face. my dad looked back at the tv.

then this morning i was talking with my mom and dad, random morning chit chat before i had to head off to work.

Right...sounds like you should've bothered saying anything in the first place. :P

Ohhh thats awesome, You did it Katie!