HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

Next week will be wesome!!!!

Monday: Go to sleep the night at my boyfriend's house

Tuesday: At the same times he goes to school, I go home (I got no school)

Wednesday: Normal day

Thursday: Cool day at school

Friday: Only 2 classes and then... Trip to the cabin and spend the weekend over there!

Oh yeah :D

Pretty stoked on this weekend.

Got a party to go to tonight, which i don't plan to get mashed at but it'll probably happen anyway (of which i have no complaints).

Tomorrow i'm going skating at the Harlow park which is fucking badass, i love it, can't wait. Got work 6-9 which is lame, but means i receive money to be able to fund my ramblings to another party afterwards which doesn't finish until 5, which i do thoroughly expect to get pissed off my tits.

Sunday is a morning of recovery, and then i work 3-10 which again, is going to suck on the working aspect of things but the silver lining is the money i shall receive in my next payslip.

Stoked on the how busy this weekend is going to be; i hate being bored, but no chance to get bored this time, nosiree. Exciting times.

turned up in the end then? XD

Eventually yes xD

That work-out ad at the start of the game was really weird though =/

Happy cause Apple have posted my iPod Touch :willy_nilly: So I may get it tomorrow, on the downside I'll probably be awoken really early and I wanted a lie in :nono: Ah well the happiness outweighs the bad. t'is all good

My friend put a quote of mine on his myspace.

"People just need to understand how fucking different everyone is and just get over it. It's depressing really how selfish the world is, and how ignorant they are that they refuse to realize that everybody will want something different, and like different things, and it isn't about skin color or money or any of that shit. It is just how you are, and people don't fucking understand, and that's what really upsets me every damned day." -Kyle

I love being quoted, because one of my favorite quotes goes something like this: "One who is knowledgeable isn't as astonishing as one who creates something worth learning."