2 questions

why would they have a second guitar part if they're planning on staying as a 4 piece band?

almost every band with one guitarist has mroe then one guitar part in a song. It makes the song sound better.

i'm assuming it's because the old songs had two guitars, and in order to play them live, they need a second.

The new songs have 2 guitars.

I was talking to taylor about this the other night..

Josh did both guitar parts on riot.

Taylor is only touring with them because you cant play both guitar parts on one guitar at the same time.. obviously.

As far as him staying touring with the band he said they havent sat down and talked about it, because taylor doesnt really know if he wants to go off to college or not or if he wants to continue touring with them.

He wasnt even sure if he will come back over to UK for reading and leeds.

Taylor is only touring with them because you cant play both guitar parts on one guitar at the same time.. obviously.

As far as him staying touring with the band he said they havent sat down and talked about it, because taylor doesnt really know if he wants to go off to college or not or if he wants to continue touring with them.

So basically, they're going to get a 5th member, even if it's not Taylor, yeah?

So basically, they're going to get a 5th member, even if it's not Taylor, yeah?

I wouldn't assume that - they certainly haven't said that publicly...they could easily stay a four-piece band and always just have a 2nd guitar player that plays with them live who isn't a member of the band.

I wouldn't assume that - they certainly haven't said that publicly...they could easily stay a four-piece band and always just have a 2nd guitar player that plays with them live who isn't a member of the band.

was just going to say something like that.

It's kinda like greenday when they play live. they have the one dude play with them.

that's exactly what he told me