Look what came in the mail!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey brent if you're giving one of yours away i'm interested [=

all of these things sound radd. i hope they do open it up soon (even though everybody already said that) cause i would have purchased meet and greet tix if i could even go to the chicago show lol. too bad =[

brent's giving his away?!

pick me!pick me!!

pick me!!:mrgreen:

LOL - they did the same thing for me - I got 6 packages as well. So, I've probably got a few to give away...if anyone's interested :) We may hold a contest or something to get them...I'm not sure yet. Or maybe I'll just give them to whoever...

I got 5 yellow sets and 1 red set, so I don't think it means much of anything...I think they just did 2 colors and some people got one and some got the other...

And, let's see, I have a small, 4 mediums and a large. I think they're all adult sizes, but I could be wrong...

BREEEEEEEENT My graduation/birthday is near. =) ROFLMFAO

That'd be a the greatest gift ever.. =)

Wow...I've gotten a lot of requests for my extra ones lol...ok, so I'll probably keep 2 of them - one for my sister, one for me...so that leaves four. And I've gotten a few PMs and requests here...I may just have to put everyone's names in a hat and draw out 4 people to be fair...

Anyone else interested? LOL...

BRENT, pick me!!!

my brother's bday is coming up and he's a huge fan!

I could give him the shirt!!

please brent!! =))

PICK ME!!

PICK ME!!

PICK ME!!

PICK ME!!

PICK ME!!

PICK ME!!

PICK ME!!

PICK ME!!

PICK ME!!

PICK ME!!

PICK ME!!

Mine never came.

How do I fix that? <_<

The postal service is one of those great government bureacracies that doesn't really do things efficiently. Just because somebody else in your area or somebody who ordered at the same time has theirs doesn't mean you won't get yours. There's TONS of people who still haven't gotten them, just be patient.

The postal service is one of those great government bureacracies that doesn't really do things efficiently. Just because somebody else in your area or somebody who ordered at the same time has theirs doesn't mean you won't get yours. There's TONS of people who still haven't gotten them, just be patient.

Thanks.