Look what came in the mail!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well..i bought 3 m&g tickets, so i'm supposed to have 3 packages, but they sent 6..so basically 2 of everything. the only thing i can think of why this happened was when they sent us those links to sign up-well i did it when i first got it, and at the time no pop up window came up..so later when everyone said a pop-up window came up, i went back and re-signed up..maybe thats why....

and yea..the shirts are huge....i got a yl, but it only said L, so i was pissed for a second, thinking they gave me the wrong size.( i didn't remember i ordered yl). i had to compare it to my bros L....now i'm happy again...

oh yea..and each set is yellow and red...

well..i bought 3 m&g tickets, so i'm supposed to have 3 packages, but they sent 6..so basically 2 of everything. the only thing i can think of why this happened was when they sent us those links to sign up-well i did it when i first got it, and at the time no pop up window came up..so later when everyone said a pop-up window came up, i went back and re-signed up..maybe thats why....

and yea..the shirts are huge....i got a yl, but it only said L, so i was pissed for a second, thinking they gave me the wrong size.( i didn't remember i ordered yl). i had to compare it to my bros L....now i'm happy again...

oh yea..and each set is yellow and red...

LOL - they did the same thing for me - I got 6 packages as well. So, I've probably got a few to give away...if anyone's interested :) We may hold a contest or something to get them...I'm not sure yet. Or maybe I'll just give them to whoever...

I got 5 yellow sets and 1 red set, so I don't think it means much of anything...I think they just did 2 colors and some people got one and some got the other...

And, let's see, I have a small, 4 mediums and a large. I think they're all adult sizes, but I could be wrong...

the giiiive us money club lol.

I didn't even fill out the address to get that stuff mailed to me.. soooo lazy.

You should have - they did a really nice job with the packages. The shirts are American Apparel. The sticker, membership card and button are pretty neat as well - and they all come in a Paramore plastic bag. It's a nice fan club package - and when you add to it the meet & greet you got to do and the upcoming web exclusives, it seems like $25 is a pretty reasonable price.

You should have - they did a really nice job with the packages. The shirts are American Apparel. The sticker, membership card and button are pretty neat as well - and they all come in a Paramore plastic bag. It's a nice fan club package - and when you add to it the meet & greet you got to do and the upcoming web exclusives, it seems like $25 is a pretty reasonable price.

lol Why didn't I get a button in either package that I got?