Look what came in the mail!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ashflahfl fan club stuff! What brand are the shirts? Because they didn't have girl's sizes so I put YM....I'm worried it won't fit.

American Aparrel. I have a small and I usually fit smalls, but it's sort of big, longish. All Paramore shirts are.

There was a pin too! In all my excitement, ripping the bag open and all, I didn't notice it until I walked in my room and looked down and it was lying on the floor. Haha. :D

American Aparrel. I have a small and I usually fit smalls, but it's sort of big, longish. All Paramore shirts are.

There was a pin too! In all my excitement, ripping the bag open and all, I didn't notice it until I walked in my room and looked down and it was lying on the floor. Haha. :D

So for the people who put YM I'm assuming they will just give them a girl's medium, which would be perfect.

aaaaa i just got home and asked if anything came for me in the mail (i was thinking from colleges and whatnot) and my mom goes "there should be a big white envelope in the mudroom on the counter" so i go in, and i see the big envelope that says "artist arena" and i was like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

seriously, this made my day a lot better. and it makes me not think as much about my Decades presentation(AKA: the bowels of Hell) tomorrow.

i had to take pictures, too. hahaha.

THE PIN:

P6040806.jpg

stuff

P6040807.jpg

(when i was typing in the code for this, when i typed the end "img" i first put "omg". i thought it was funny)

and more stuff BLAHHH:

P6040808.jpg

so yeah, it's all the same stuff. i just get way excited about this stuff and felt like posting my pictures, too.

EDIT: sorry for using the word "stuff" like 5 BILLION times in this post. it probably makes me sound like an idiot, which i can be at times.

I am happy... except for the fact that the shirts are waaaaay too big. I am gonna have to shrink them somehow.

daaang 2X the goods. weird, my shirt fits pretty well. it's a little bunchy in the shoulders, but it's all good. now i just have to figure out what to do about the fact that it's white. i need a white tank top or something to wear under it. and currently, i don't own one.

daaang 2X the goods. weird, my shirt fits pretty well. it's a little bunchy in the shoulders, but it's all good. now i just have to figure out what to do about the fact that it's white. i need a white tank top or something to wear under it. and currently, i don't own one.

Oh god yeah. AA has a big problem with white shirts. You could read a newspaper through them.