New LJ - Zac's 17th!

Zac is seventeen... how weird is that?

Well, yesterday - as some of you probably know - Zac turned seventeen!

it's weird because it finally feels like he's really growing up haha.

when we started playing gigs around town, i remember how no one ever believed us that he was 13.

we recorded All We Know Is Falling, he was 14 years old... about to turn 15. it's hard to believe how much better he's become as a drummer and it's only been about two and a half years! so, thank you guys for all the birthday wishes for Zac. he had a great birthday and hopefully, once he's done setting up his stuff and all that, he'll get to write you guys a bit about it.

i'll let him tell you what all we did, yesterday, when he gets here :)

tonight we're playing in Amsterdam with My Chemical Romance and Billy Talent. how insane is that? we are pretty blessed, i'd say. both bands are super rad and they are all the nicest guys. i'm excited to hang a bit and, of course, watch their sets! if i get any good pics of it... we'll definitely post those up for you guys to see :smile:

by the way, don't worry about people saying what they're going to say concerning the Kerrang! article. we can't convince people of anything if they don't wanna know the truth about us. does it really matter anyway if they aren't concerned with finding out the truth? thanks for how you've defended us and been here to support us through the whole thing. it's been more than frustrating but it's also been an eye opening experience. we've learned, for one, how incredible our fans are once and for all. not that there was ever any doubt. we feel closer to ya'll than ever having gone through this with you guys! secondly, i feel like we are slowly learning how to be more on our guard when it comes to doing interviews. obviously, there's only so much we can do. if people want a juicy story... they'll write one. like i said before, though, at least we know now - more than ever - that you've got our backs through anything that comes our way!

zac got collagen injections for his big day.

5ymeivt.jpg

here he is, on his 17th birthday, covering a statue's penis... which we were pretty glad about, haha.

537ch8y.jpg

well, there's more to come in the next couple days. for some reason, it's taking forever to load.

look for another update from Zac with a couple more pictures, soon. sorry! if we had better connection, we'd do it now!

love you guys!!

paramore

ps. RIOT! is out in a week!!! WOOOOO!