Zacs got some skillz

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

^ exactly. i know he gets lots of compliments and people are telling him how amazing he is..but i dont think he gets much credit? maybe its just me?? but i told him at the last show that he was an amazing drummer..and i was like you probably get that all the time :/ and he just laughed and said thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

zac is more than skilled, or talented. i really think that someone has to be clever, intelligent to play like that. i really mean that. after a certain point, feeling music inside you is not enough. (and of course vice versa: being clever is not enough if u don't feel music!)

but let's not forget that, apart from playing the drums in parasongs, he is also the one who writes the beat, chooses how it should be. (i don't know much about paramore so if i'm wrong, someone correct me please) Because the others don't know anything about drums.

now, THAT is what makes him so fantastic..!!

Zacs drumming in songs like That's What You Get and For A Pessimist.. are just mindbreaking, impressive as hell. And when I give it a thought more, you really feel the drums on Riot!. Exactly like the threadmaker said. You feel his presence, compared to AWKIF.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well that's what I love about Paramore, especially now...

At first when you hear them you think "Wow that singer's got some pipes!" but then you find yourself in love with the guitars, the creativity of the bass, and the driving force of the drums.

Paramore would be absolutely nothing if any four of them left, you know? They all bring a vital part.