Zacs got some skillz

I must say, His drumming skills have gotten so much better then AWKIF. He's really good now. Alot of bands just have average drummers and are kinda boring to watch. Zac just goes all out these days. Especially the drums on Riot are Big and Heavy and go amazing with the songs. The drums on AWKIF arent kind of a focus point on the music, its almost there just for the beat. On Riot! it's as if its part of the song and just as important as the vocals, guitars, and bass.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a drummer and I think that he is one of the best drummers out there right now....and he's only 17. He's already been in Modern Drummer. It may have been a small snippet but that's good already. They know who he is. He is just really good...

I agree completely.

Its still amazing to me how young he is, and how great he's got. Its difficult for me to imagine him only being like...13 when they started the band.

I have a friend who plays drums for various bands and when AWKIF came out he said the drumming was 'crappy' and that Pmore wasn't worth his time.

Then yesterday he came over while I was listening to crushcrushcrush and he starts bobbing his head and air drumming saying that it was 'pretty good' (which is a pretty big thing for him) and then he asked me what band it was.

He was so impressed when I told him it was Paramore.

He still doesn't like Hayley's voice though. Hahaha. I guess I'll have to work on that.

But yes, back to the topic...Zach's drumming skills with really progressed. And as Hayley said, he sounds like a 'beast' on this album.