[04]Misery Business

[05]When It Rains

[06]Let The Flames Begin

[07]Miracle

[08]Crushcrushcrush

[09]We Are Broken

[10]Fences

[11]Born For This

Reading these lyrics may make people appreciate the songs a little more.

A lot of them are quite sad :(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of them are sad....a lot of pain, a lot of emotion, a lot of honesty and truth. And there's uplift there too...hope coming out of the darkness...

They're brilliant, imo.

Thanks for posting these too!

Yep, I agree.

I could relate to some songs and yeah, I went through a lot of painful things last year and the first few months of this year.

While I was reading the lyrics, I suddenly felt sad but then some sort of release from the pain.

I guess the release was, feeling the pain for the second time instead of trying to run away from it and trying to relieve the pain with anything.

haha, sorry bout that!

and thanks again for posting!

"So I'm gonna start over tonight, beginning with you and I."

That should be you and ME... You wouldn't say, "beginning with I," you'd say "beginning with me"

So that should be you and ME...

I realize that it's prabably you and I because it ties it in with other lines AFTER that...

But still--

As much as I love that song... It's going to drive me up a wall every time I hear it...

My biggest pet peeves always have to do with grammar lol...

the lyrics they have for let the flames begin are terribly screwed up, its "this is how we dance when" not "this is our debt when" now i might be wrong too, but i definatley know its not debt. it also says "this is our stand" when its "this is how we'll stand"

they also messed up That's What You get. i believe its "why do we like to hurt so much?" i could be wrong though. it's also "this heart will start a riot in me"

the lyrics they have for let the flames begin are terribly screwed up, its "this is how we dance when" not "this is our debt when" now i might be wrong too, but i definatley know its not debt. it also says "this is our stand" when its "this is how we'll stand"

I thought it was 'this is how we dance' too.. mainly because of that dress. :lol:

it's hayley, but im not too sure what she says either.

It's Hayley?... I thought the accent was too thick.. Hm...

Something about a snare? I don't know..

they also messed up That's What You get. i believe its "why do we like to hurt so much?" i could be wrong though. it's also "this heart will start a riot in me"

...I thought it was this is how we'll stand, too. And I didn't look at the lyrics for that one, but I don't hear "debt" either haha.