Kerrang! Comic 9.6.07

exit_152

I really hope the band know that Kerrang are not really as popular over here even though their circulation is quite big. It sucks that a UK magazine like Kerrang gets the published pretty much around the world even though it prints bollocks about bollocks each week.

That comic strip is never funny anyway

Well i never thought it was, Kerrang has never been goid

And never will be they have no credibility

All they attract is blind fans with no opinions for themselves :]

Ooooh yeah, I saw this in a diffrent threat.

And like I said in that thread, I have to admit that I laughed about the flat surface... But Hayley has more boobs than I do, so I can't help but laugh, lol...

And whoever drew her managed to make her look REALLY trashy in all but the last box... Seriously.

I wanna see how Hayley comes back at them after this one, lol. Sigh.

I wanna see how Hayley comes back at them after this one, lol. Sigh.

imagine if she did,.........lol.

i didn't like it but they do it to everyband so whatever.

its sick though how kerrang are proper coming down on Hayley's body.thats out of order.

That's the thing, she is beautiful and I hope she doesn't get all paranoid because of one stupid magazine but she seems stronger than that.

You'd think Kerrang! would have the decency to leave Paramore alone after the responses we know they've received about last weeks article, but no.

I don't think Hayley really seems to care about Kerrang anymore she stated her point the first time they insulted the band...I think the band as a whole will either be careful about what they say to Kerrang from now on or if worse comes to worse stop doing interviews for them. This way they can say what they want...and just not warp quotes from the band.