Kerrang! Comic 9.6.07

exit_152

I don't know. Alll bands get bad publicity, and true fans know better than to listen to Kerrang. And as far as the comic they printed--it was stupid, but I laughed at the part about her chest, I'm not going to sugar coat that because I'm flat, too, and it's not the end of the world when someone points that out to me... I'll admit though, to print something like that for the public is kind of out of line.

I guess I just don't see it as quite as big of a deal as other poeple do. I just kind of ignore it from Kerrang anymore. No other magazines are that brutal to them, so... It sucks, but then again, what can you do.

I don't know.....

I don't feel that this makes me a bad fan by any means either. I think that it's being supportive by ignoring it, just as much as it would be to retaliate--probably moreso.

I know that personally as a fan, I don't want to sound like a whiney bitch, and Hayley served 'em in that livejournal entry.

I think the best way to handle this as fans would be to ignore it. And if not ignoring it, letting it be known we didn't appreciate it, and leaving it at that. The press is going to print what they want, and there's no way around that.

I just feel like this whole thing is getting blown out of proportion--on our part AND Kerrang's part.. Soooo let's avoid looking like the over-protective, whiney fans...

Just a thought...

PS: Pardon some of my language in there :)

It's a music mag, I just don't see why Hayley's boobs have anything to do with Paramore. It seem as though they were just poking fun because they want her to look bad.

But whatever, as Kat said it probably won't make a difference in the long run.

Guest JadeIsRad
Yooo I got clearance to post this baby now, it's on the LJ but I drew this and sent it to Kerrang! to express my disgust at their comic :P

hahahahahaha.jpg

Oh dear lord that is amazing! seriously I love it! Kerrang suck xP