Jack's Mannequin

nikitask804

• 4 months later...
^^Oooo no!!!

I saw Them in AP and I was like "ZOMG THIS MEANS A NEW ALBUM!!!!"

It made me pretty happy. Then lastnight, I went out to get a present for my mom and we listened to them in the car.

I saw them with P!ATD last year.

hahah me too! i picked it up and i bought it i was like SOLDDD BEEOOTCH and the people in hottopic were like.... okayyy...

i saw them with panic too and then i saw them in concert. best concert ever i got to hold his hand and everything! i even wrote a paper about that concert! and i got a 100!!

^Yeah agreed.

This is'nt really my story but I'm not sure if she'll get on here to tell it so here it is...

So we met this girl at a TBS show and she was a bitch. Then we saw her at the FOB show in June and she was talking to us and she turns around and says to Karley "Are you the one that said that Something Coporate are more piano based then Jack's Mannequin?" and Karley was like "Yeah..." and this girl was like "Have you heard any other song other than 'Constatine?' so Karley freaked out and this chick was saying how Jack's Mannequin is more piano based than Something Coporate.

It really pissed us off.