Your Current Obsession

Tee

haha thats sorta how i am. like..she'll pass me in the hall one day and then wont like say hi or anything, but then other times she's all happy and saying hi and stuff. and i went into her lunch on friday to get myself a water bottle and she like..sprinted over to me, and pounced onto my back, was really happy, and we talked while we waited in line. and i hear she gets dissapointed if i'm not at likethe mall and stuff when there was a chance of me going. its all confuseing.

haha thats a way to look at it...2 more years and i'll hopefully have some chicks available. lol.

and she doesnt like me, liek that anywya. she's straight. well, she's never said anything about not being straight, and from talking to some of my friends she hasnt told them anything other than that either...but idk.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm obsessed with bubbles atm. that's all i want to spend my money on is bubbles. :willy_nilly:

and the new year of 2008. i'm always thinking about it and adding to my resolution list. i'm so excited because ideally we can all start over and feel refreshed...everything can change :mrgreen:

but that will probably last me until january 2nd and yeah..... lol.

A song by the Beatles called "I Am The Walrus", I LOVE it, it's SO crazy and stuff!!!!! "Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!! Coporation T-shirts, stupid bloody Tuesdays, man, you been a naughty boy you let your face grow long. I'm cryin', I'm cryin'......" It's AWESOME, check it out sometime ^_^