Your Current Obsession

Tee

me too! but ive actually worn them every day for like 2 years. im obsessed w/ rad ones, like my red ones, and all hayleys wild colors...i got some acid washed today!

i can't seem to find any RED RED ones. Went to urban and they didn't have em so they told me to go to american apparel...who don't have it either.

-.-

• 2 weeks later...

Possibley quite sad, even by my standards, but lately i'm getting very very addicted to various TV series. I get hooked on them.

I then proceed to watch every single on of the episodes available of the particular series of interest, and watch it until i finish it and/or collapse from sleep deprivation :P and then get hooked on another and repeat.

Currently i'm obsessed with 24, which means i'm completely screwed haha!

ive seriously been listening to we the kings all day today. actually today was the first time ive ever listened to them. THEYRE AMAZING!

YES they are amazing! I went to tourzilla and I became obsessed the moment they walked on stage and sang to me. They're so nice too. :D

For me, it's Charmed. I want anything and everything Charmed for Christmas. I get so obsessed with stuff sometimes my friends actually get upset with me over it lmao. Charmed is one of those obsessions.

Mindless Self Indulgence, amaaaaaaaaazing.

Shut Me Up is a tuuuuunnnneeeee.

I'm trying to get back into writing more, or composing rather... I'm kinda getting obsessed with the idea of wanting people to listen to something i wrote and love it. Haha. Ain't gonna happen.

Doing Music for GCSE has majorly put me off composition, though :willy_nilly: