Your Current Obsession

Tee

Haha ! Not so sweet ;)

I bought my sister this coffee warmer pad for her/our birthday, it plugs into the usb port on a computer and heats up, you put your coffee/tea/whatever on it and it stays warm, voila ! It's immense. She unwrapped it and then never saw it again, yoink ;)

Haha ! Not so sweet ;)

I bought my sister this coffee warmer pad for her/our birthday, it plugs into the usb port on a computer and heats up, you put your coffee/tea/whatever on it and it stays warm, voila ! It's immense. She unwrapped it and then never saw it again, yoink ;)

what? i want something like that!

My obsession right now is getting a yellow pair of skinny jeans and strutting around London with them on. Its a dreaming obsession process but I get withdrawal from London haha so I get obsessed and I all I think about is England and freedom and my old life. My obsession gets fed when I visit which is often but the yellow skinnies is a big part of that obsession. Oh and Topshop...

^ i'm with ya! i'm wayyyy too curvy for skinny jeans. and i have really short legs. i'm going to keep trying though lol.

my current obsession is the reason why i found this site! it's paramore! i swear, my friends/family are so sick of me talking about them. i'm posting this a bit late, as this obsession started in june when i found out about them :).

oh yeah, and hoodies. i've got about eighteen hoodies. i need to cut down lol :)

hahah

ive got like, 383634872623 hoodies aswell. xD

i just keep buying them!

and OMG.

there was this mega cute hoodie i saw today

i was like, BUYING.

but i got to the checkout

and i was short by £3

i was like,

NO FREAKIN WAY.

:crybad: