Your Current Obsession

Tee

Guest JadeIsRad
JADE!

i know right? lol. he's such a doll though, really he is. That's the main reason i go to the mall now :mrgreen:

TEE! Aaaww I wanna see what he looks like! *runs away to live with Tee* :mrgreen:

TEE! Aaaww I wanna see what he looks like! *runs away to live with Tee* :mrgreen:

i wish i had a pic too. :[

but hmmmm, he dresses well (he wears waistcoats!) and he's very tall, extremely thin....and has the greatest butt ever.

:shifty:

i didn't just say that.

Guest JadeIsRad
i wish i had a pic too. :[

but hmmmm, he dresses well (he wears waistcoats!) and he's very tall, extremely thin....and has the greatest butt ever.

:shifty:

i didn't just say that.

Oh my. He sounds like my kinda man! Haha and yes you did just say that :mrgreen:

Guest JadeIsRad
Hayley looks beautiful most of the time. :P

but yeah, I kinda wished she stayed bright red/orange rather than going back to Pressure hair. :(

Yeah she does! and aaww I love the Pressure red hair. 'Tis awesome :mrgreen:but then again her hair ALWAYS looks good. =]

Paramore is always gonna be my obsession but other than that i go through periods of being obsessed with something/someone for about a week then i get obsessed by something/someone else. my latest short obsession is ashley tisdale, but yeah next week it'll probably be someone else.