which album is better

I love RIOT! just as much as AWKIF, seriously. There's just one thing I'd rather change and it's Born For This. That "We want the airwaves back" verse is just... whack lmao. It would sound way better if it had gang vocals on it instead of all that editing and mixing. I'm pretty sure mostly everyone can agree with that.

I love RIOT! just as much as AWKIF, seriously. There's just one thing I'd rather change and it's Born For This. That "We want the airwaves back" verse is just... whack lmao. It would sound way better if it had gang vocals on it instead of all that editing and mixing. I'm pretty sure mostly everyone can agree with that.

I agree with the 'we want the airwaves back' line :P I really need to get used to that cause right now I ain't feeling it haha

But I know at this stage some people would chose AWKIF than RIOT! but that may because we've all listened to AWKIF like x 387892741659227 times. The more you listen to songs the more they grow into you.

Right now both albums are equal to me :)

i like them the same, but awkif was really impressive because of their ages, and now that they are older that isnt as big a deal, but the lyrics on riot are a lot more epic than awkif...which makes it pretty sweet too.....everything from paramore is amazing....

I don't know. I only got to hear the full songs yesterday, so I hardly know all the lyrics.

With awkif, I know it off by heart, my cd would probably be broken if I didn't have the songs on my computer, I can realate all of the songs and lyrics to certain events in my life. I'm more familar with it than riot. When I first heard them there songs were new and really powerful to me.

With riot, I was obsessing over it for months and months to come, I had already heard born for this, misery business and for a pessimist a zillion times as they came out. The songs never came to me like on the first album, I went looking for them. You can tell from this album that they've grown up over the last few years.

At the moment awkif is winning over riot, but like i've said I don't know all the lyrics and it's new, as i'm use to play awkif. All might change by the end of tonight.

God that was an essay.

riot! is really good, and i love the lyrics and its catchy as hell, and i cant stop listening to it. but im like emotionally attached to all we know is falling, so i have to say all we know is my favorite but i dont really want to choose. so maybe their third album will be better than both combined and i wont have to decide =]

To be honest I like AWKIF better..

with riot! (as good as the CD is) I feel as if Paramore lost their unique-ness with it. Seriously, how many other bands do you hear that sound like the songs on AWKIF? riot! sounds like everyone else...

Eh, I don't want to sound like a bad fan.. but riot! definatly wasen't what I was exepcting from Paramore..

Don't get me wrong though..I do still love riot!