Hayleys hair..about dying it

Pst ItsRenaRad

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh goshh i should stop reading this thread cuz im dying to do my hair like hayley's!!!

i showed my mom a pic of hayley and i was like "i'm gonna make my hair like that, about the same but just different colors... ok?" and she was like "whatever..." and i made an appointment but the earliest is next wednesday.. dang it!!! so long... too long... :(

i am excited! as heck!!! jeez, i've been waiting so long for the ok to go... and now i still have to wait.. boo. but that's ok!!! im doing it anyways!!!

of course i'll post pics! no doubt about that! then i'll post on the obsessions thread that im obsessed with my hair! lol...

so yeahh, i need a good pic of hayley's hair to show my hair dresser... she's really good at getting hair styles exact if she has a picture of what you want.. so im glad about that!

jeez, i envy you!!!!

I can't dye my hair crazy colors until I get into college!!

Same because when i've finished 6th form, my mum has no control over my hair what so ever. And she's one to talk after she died her hair carrot red.

But i can't dye my hair anways, my school would probably force me to change it back right on the spot. We're not allowed any extreme haircuts let alone hair colours.

Same because when i've finished 6th form, my mum has no control over my hair what so ever. And she's one to talk after she died her hair carrot red.

But i can't dye my hair anways, my school would probably force me to change it back right on the spot. We're not allowed any extreme haircuts let alone hair colours.

Yeah, you're telling me. The last damn day of school, some stupid administrator gets on my case about my skunk line. I guess I didn't run into any administrators 'till then for half a year. If they make me change it my senior year, I'll go jet black and have some small black plugs :]

wow, that sucks

i'm allowed to do whatever to my hair

well, i guess if i wanted a green mohawk my parents wouldn't let me, haha

hahaha same here! but im dying to get my hair dyed on wednesday!! woot. woo.

im moving schools so i still dont really know what rules they have about hair.. but i bet i can do anything... because my friend at that school has a mohawk and my other friend has like freakin' green hair! im talkin' neon green... so i hope they let me go with my "hayley hair" hahaha.

no! we're not allowed to color our hair while we're in highschool.

that's the rule for every highschool here.

good thing i'm a senior!!

oner more year and i'll have my hair colored like hayley!

that is really wierd.

i wanna dye my hair like hayleys, with the three colors, im just not sure orange would be a good color on me.

• 4 months later...
i want to dye my hair help anyone?

I would say... make sure you have plenty of clips to keep your hair up in different places.

and when you dye the roots right on your hairline: squirt some on the edge and push it back on your head with your thumb. ;-)

also

i dyed my hair like hayley's kinda... with the weaved in blonde and red.

it turned out reallly good.