Hayleys hair..about dying it

Pst ItsRenaRad

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ same here... my hairdresser would freak if i asked her to die my hair orange... mainly because she's my aunt. lol. :lol:

but yeahh, i'm gonna ask my aunt to dye my hair like hayley's... not the colors but the way it's like 3 different colors... i think that's awesome... i mite go Dark brown, brown and a golden brown err something... or maybe black red and white.. sweet. hahahaha.

ooo. i could never trust myself to do the bleaching. I'm too messy and the bleach would get all over my skin and burn everything. I'd have chemical burns!!! aaaaa.

Same :S I'm really accident prone.

I think if you can trust yourself, try it, and maybe get a friend, or someone who's good at hair dying to help you. As I don't think hairdresses would really want to dye someones hair those colours, especially in public, where they're doing "normal" haircuts.

If you go ahead with doing it yourself good luck :)

dying hair isn't that hard but its always easier if you have a friend to help you.

i've dyed and bleached my own hair and my friends loads.its always turned out fine.

its not that hard to do 2 of more different colours, it just takes a while.

lol.

i love dying hair!!!haha

Same :S I'm really accident prone.

I think if you can trust yourself, try it, and maybe get a friend, or someone who's good at hair dying to help you. As I don't think hairdresses would really want to dye someones hair those colours, especially in public, where they're doing "normal" haircuts.

If you go ahead with doing it yourself good luck :)

my point exactly.

i'd love to do it myself but i'm too well clumsy...and i would get the hairdresser but they'd never agree to it...so that leaves you with the next best thing, un buddy!

Yeah, I wanted mine auburn with a few blonde hair streaks and the girl doing it in the hairdresser's looked at me like I was crazy and insisted on putting more blonde to blend the red in a little bit...anyway, it turned out more blonde with a couple of red streaks, total opposite proportions to what I wanted. It still looked good though so I didn't really mind. Dying your hair's really, really most of the time, especially the first. You've just got to watch what you put on it after that because the layers of colour can react with each other. I learnt to always do strand tests after I made mine bright, bright orange and since then I've only trusted pro's!!!

I know this hairdresser who is a friend of my mom and he dyes his hair crazy colors!!!he dyes it blue, red and orange!!!!

when i got my highlights he asked me if i wanted it to be blue, i was like, "nah, i want it red"

and he did this guys hair with crazy colors!!

like orange, yellow, green and it looked great!

I'm gonna get my hair done like hayley's when i'm in my sophomore year at college.

I think i'll have it dyed like her hair color in her pressure video first.