Filipino fans unite!!

ninski

wait i know one!!this was our assignment in filipino..

this is really common and probably the funniest one.for me anyway

"kung may tiyaga may nilaga!"

Nice one nina! haha..

uhmm..Matalino man ang matsing, napaglalalangan din.

Cmon!how about the other guys? haha.we'll help translate to those who dont understand! haha

haha man. i used to be so fluent in tagalog. but now i suck at it.

i can barely read what some of you guys are saying.lol =]

HI kristine! just as i said, and im sure the others will to, we'll help you understand again..haha

Anyway for y'all in the Philippines, I'm going home mid to late September, anyone want something? But unlike Brent, you've gotta pay me! Haha, I'll just buy the stuff for you, anything, doesn't have to be Paramore-related, just as long as you'll pay me. ^__^

Wow, kuya! haha that's cool..i reallyreallyreally want a paramore shirt but my cousin from cali told me they cost a fortune! grrr!!

si nina will pay peso..pwede bang piso?:mrgreen: lol

yep

3rd year

sa ust

ust? i have a lot of friends there. and i mean a lot..what's your course?

For kuya migs!!!haha(this is totally a joke..)

"Ang bulsang laging mapagbigay, hindi nawawalan ng laman."

wait i know one!!this was our assignment in filipino..

this is really common and probably the funniest one.for me anyway

"kung may tiyaga may nilaga!"

Nice one nina! haha..

uhmm..Matalino man ang matsing, napaglalalangan din.

Cmon!how about the other guys? haha.we'll help translate to those who dont understand! haha

haha man. i used to be so fluent in tagalog. but now i suck at it.

i can barely read what some of you guys are saying.lol =]

HI kristine! just as i said, and im sure the others will to, we'll help you understand again..haha

Anyway for y'all in the Philippines, I'm going home mid to late September, anyone want something? But unlike Brent, you've gotta pay me! Haha, I'll just buy the stuff for you, anything, doesn't have to be Paramore-related, just as long as you'll pay me. ^__^

Wow, kuya! haha that's cool..i reallyreallyreally want a paramore shirt but my cousin from LA told me they cost a fortune! grrr!!

si nina will pay peso..pwede bang piso?:mrgreen: lol

yep

3rd year

sa ust

ust? i have a lot of friends there. and i mean a lot..what's your course?

For kuya migs!!!haha(this is totally a joke..)

"Ang bulsang laging mapagbigay, hindi nawawalan ng laman."

^^Well, maybe because you've been here in Cali for a long time already and you haven't been speaking it regularly.

haha yeah. i used to becuase my parents made me talk back to them in tagalog. but i sorta lost it around 6th grade. sucks..lol and probably cuz i thought it would be cooler to be able to speak fluent english then fluent tagalog. lol now i know its better to speak fluent in two languages.haha but at least i understand it wayy better than i speak/read. haha

oh and thanx 'deanfunk' lol

Wow, kuya! haha that's cool..i reallyreallyreally want a paramore shirt but my cousin from cali told me they cost a fortune! grrr!!

$20? Yeah, ginto na talaga pag sa peso mo inisip. I have 3 Paramore shirts, one was at 18$ and the others at 20$, wala pang tax yun ah. Haha. But if you live here, you should never ever convert what you buy to peso, kundi manghihinayang ka talaga sa mahal. :D

@kuya migs, magkano po ung TO WRITE LOVE t-shirt dyan?? hehehe

Kuya? Oi hindi ako matanda ha. Haha. 20$ 'ata yun eh, pero online ko pa lang nakikita 'yun eh. May tax at S&H pa yun. Mahirap yun mga ganun, mamahalan talaga kayo. Madaling bilhin para sakin yun mga nasa Hot Topic, kasi madaming ganun sa mga mall dito sa area namin eh. Just go to hottopic.com.

At namputsa, nagkaroon ako bigla ng mga kapatid ah, haha. Hoy 22 lang ako! ^^

How about CDs? I know some of you are getting Riot! from Brent, but how about AWKIF? Or the other versions of Riot! I've seen 4 so far, that is easy to buy from where I live. Or maybe some of you would want the AP issue with Hayley on it, or the Substream issue with the whole band. Just tell me.

And maybe you can help me with some of these things I'm looking for:

Vans Willy Santos 3 sz. 9- 9 1/2, orange/gray colorway

Pillbox (Eheads pub)

Fruitcake (the story book), 'cause mine's all tattered

and basically any Eheads related memorabilia.

haha yeah. i used to becuase my parents made me talk back to them in tagalog. but i sorta lost it around 6th grade. sucks..lol and probably cuz i thought it would be cooler to be able to speak fluent english then fluent tagalog. lol now i know its better to speak fluent in two languages.haha but at least i understand it wayy better than i speak/read. haha

Yeah, at least you still understand it. How long have you been here? All your life? 'Cause if that's the case, then it's even more commendable that you understand any tagalog at all. ^^

Haha sure ano ba?

Walang prublema, basta sakto sa palitan ang bigay. Iuuwi ko naman resibo syempre. ^^

haha!ngayon ko lang nabasa 'to!haha

sige, sige.hehe.

kelan nga ba ang uwi mo KUYA Migs?XD

ranging from 45-47 ang palitan ngayon eh.

Gosh! Ang dami niyo na agad replies!haha! im totally lost i wont even try to quote you people!!! Anyway, kuya migs, we are family here! magkakapatid tayo lahat, diba? kaya okay lang yan! at least we respect you! haha And by the way, okay na yung AP issue with hayley on it!!!:hyper: :roll:

Where are you exactly from ba?i mean, here sa philippines.

Nina, tagal ng cd mo ah! Brent should have just fed ex-ed it..demanding??

i told you already that my cousin will be going to the warped tour this july 1 right? actually, if brent's package will push through for me, i will have two cds! the other one will be coming from my cousin and there is a possibility that it'll be autographed by hayley!!!haha..she'll be arriving in august. and kaya nga yung AP magazine na lang rin ang request ko kay kuya migs.:mrgreen: