Filipino fans unite!!

ninski

ehh im not sure when im going yet and ill already be shown around by my dad's friend's son

and isnt it the beginning of the school year there anyway?

Yeah, school just started here and everyone is like still adjusting man..but keep in touch here.

Yeah, sure Bamboo has a better voice, no question. But still there was something with Rico when he does the songs. Isipin mo ha, yun Faithless album -- kaya bang dalhin ni Bamboo 'yun? Or on a more known level, Tuloy ang Ligaya is just so Rico. I guess what I'm saying is that Rivermaya (including the Bamboo era) is just overflowing with Blanco's stamp on it, and it was better IMO when he fronted it. Nevermind that the BTSAW release was a lil craptastic, ayos pa rin naman.

Oo, Mayonnaise! Monty idol! Razorback is just okay nowadays, but then again it's hard to top their Giyang days

Migs, all i have to say is that rico should have a good excuse as to why he left the band..haha..so far his excuse is "people shouldn't be just stuck to one kind of artform blahblah"..something lke that..haha.nuff said. haha

i forgot to mention a band called Kapatid.

yes!I agree!!!CUESHE IS SHIT!!!!

I can't stand their songs!!

and I don't like HALE!

Haha! easy there nina!i just cant stand cueshet's songs, i cant stand the band! even pronouncing theer band's name makes me vomit. haha..hale was okay at first.i dont like them per se but they did have one good song.

And i just recently saw this thread which brent made and im like freaking out because he's practically giving away the albums..have you received your copy already?:hyper:

Haha! easy there nina!i just cant stand cueshet's songs, i cant stand the band! even pronouncing theer band's name makes me vomit. haha..hale was okay at first.i dont like them per se but they did have one good song.

And i just recently saw this thread which brent made and im like freaking out because he's practically giving away the albums..have you received your copy already?:hyper:

haha!no worries.my friend met them, she said they were nice but I really can't stand them!!haha.

about hale, yeah, they were ok at first and they had one good song but then, all their songs sound the same.haha,it makes me go to sleep.

I haven't received mine yet! I'm freaking out because mine isn't here yet.

I think I'll get it next week at the very least. If not, then :willy_nilly:

Migs, all i have to say is that rico should have a good excuse as to why he left the band..haha..so far his excuse is "people shouldn't be just stuck to one kind of artform blahblah"..something lke that..haha.nuff said. haha

i forgot to mention a band called Kapatid.

I think there comes a point when artists (real ones) realize that they've exhausted all means from that form, or they no longer hold direction over what they're doing (Buendia). And maybe Rico sees that. After all, what comes up must come down, and maybe he sees that its better to leave 'Maya while it's on top rather than go down with it since 'Maya is probably on the backend of their career (give or take 3-4 years?) with the current influx of made for radio/tv bands.

Ayos Kapatid! But I still prefer grooving to the Fishcake days of P.O.T.

Ayos diskusyon natin dito ah! For everyone, just how old are most you anyway?

haha!no worries.my friend met them, she said they were nice but I really can't stand them!!haha.

about hale, yeah, they were ok at first and they had one good song but then, all their songs sound the same.haha,it makes me go to sleep.

I haven't received mine yet! I'm freaking out because mine isn't here yet.

I think I'll get it next week at the very least. If not, then

Oh goodie! i hope you receive yours soon.;-) My cousin is coming home this August and she's going to the warped tour this july 1..and she's gonna buy me a copy of Riot!wooot! haha:hyper:

I think there comes a point when artists (real ones) realize that they've exhausted all means from that form, or they no longer hold direction over what they're doing (Buendia). And maybe Rico sees that. After all, what comes up must come down, and maybe he sees that its better to leave 'Maya while it's on top rather than go down with it since 'Maya is probably on the backend of their career (give or take 3-4 years?) with the current influx of made for radio/tv bands.

Ayos Kapatid! But I still prefer grooving to the Fishcake days of P.O.T.

Ayos diskusyon natin dito ah! For everyone, just how old are most you anyway?

yeah i see your point. maybe that's what rico meant when he said that he "didn't want to be stuck in that artform". but leaving them while on top? isnt just that downright selfish? haha. And maya's songs tend to sound the same lately.

Anyway, im 19 years old and currently in college. you?

So, most of y'all are still in school? Astig. HS was the best experience of my life, hands down. College wasn't so bad, but it kinda sucked at the beginning for me.

Pucha ako 'yata pinakamatanda dito ah!

Have you guys heard of Paraluman? They play Paramore covers regularly, wala lang.

Okay lang yan "kuya" migs! haha

I think i already heard about that Paraluman. but that's just about it..how old are you by the way??haha

not so awesome

i hate it

you in college, julienne?

high school's the best nina but you just have to graduate! haha

hey guys, seeing that we are pinoys here..uhm..you remember any Filipino salawikains? you know,,mottos..some of em can be pretty funny.list em here..you can make your own if you want to..lemme start!

"aanhin pa ang damo kung patay na ang kabayo.":mrgreen:

^^Well, maybe because you've been here in Cali for a long time already and you haven't been speaking it regularly.

Anyway for y'all in the Philippines, I'm going home mid to late September, anyone want something? But unlike Brent, you've gotta pay me! Haha, I'll just buy the stuff for you, anything, doesn't have to be Paramore-related, just as long as you'll pay me. ^__^

^^Well, maybe because you've been here in Cali for a long time already and you haven't been speaking it regularly.

Anyway for y'all in the Philippines, I'm going home mid to late September, anyone want something? But unlike Brent, you've gotta pay me! Haha, I'll just buy the stuff for you, anything, doesn't have to be Paramore-related, just as long as you'll pay me. ^__^

siyur.

pwede bang peso na ang payement?